"It has started now you have to finish it."

You arrive at Sam and Tara's apartment to hang.

I sit down on the couch for a while and everyone is talking and then I realize that Tara isn't in the same room.

"Hey Chad? Do you know where Tara's room is?" I ask.

"Uh yah just down the hall to the right.!" He points.

"Oh uh thanks."

I get up and head to Tara's room. I knock.

"Come in.." she says as Quinn leaves the room.

I walk in shutting the door behind me.

"Are you alright.?" I ask.

"Ugh don't get me started she always on my back about stuff."

"I wasn't talking about that but I know what your talking about, just don't kill her or anything it seems you guys have went through a lot.."

"You don't know anything."

"I know I don't, I am new to the group so I am not caught up but it doesn't mean I can't be here for you."

"Yah you're right sorry I didn't mean to be rude about it, it's just everyone thinks they know everything now a days, like with my sister and stuff...god! So annoying sometimes, I am not talking to much am I?" she says with a slight smile.

We both sit down on the bed.

"You're all good.." I smile.

She smiles back and we stare at each other for a moment and lean closer, almost touching lips until..

The door opens. "Hey oh uh.." Quinn says.

We quickly move away from each other, sitting there awkwardly.

"Did I interrupt?"

"Interrupt oh uh no..yah no." Tara tries to play cool.

"Are you sure? I mean y'all are acting funny and it seems like you guys were about to eat eachother a faces." She says with a slight laugh.

"Can we stop talking about it-" I say.

"Yah what was it you needed.?" Tara asks.

"Oh yah.. my bad I forgot my phone in here but you guys can go back to whatever you guys were doing." She says grabbing her phone and shutting the door.

"Uhm..you know what imma go.." I say standing up.

"Yahh.."

"Well uh hope you and your sister work things out.." I say opening the door and walking out closing it behind me.

Minutes go by and we are all in the living watching the tv about a murder that happened and how the main suspect is Sam.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"It's happening again." Mindy whispers to me.

"Pack your thing we are leaving in the morning we are leaving the city. " Sam says to Tara.

Tara follows Sam into the kitchen.

"Sam,Sam....same.! Let's talk about this, this might not have anything to do with us.." Tara says.

"Are you kidding me.." Sam says.

They talk walking back into the living room.

"It's Halloween everybody is wearing masks." Tara answers.
______________________________
...They talk for awhile about the situation...
______________________________
Quinn begins to call her dad but someone phone starts ringing. And everyone gets jittery.

"Who is it.?" Tara says.

"Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?" Ethan asks.

"Yah  agreed." I say.

"You guys gotta keep up." Anika says.

Quinn gives the phone to Sam and Sam begins to leave and Tara follows after.
______________________________
                           The next day
______________________________
We are on campus sitting on a bench's as Mindy explains who the suspects are and what we should expect.  Mindy caught me up on everything last night. I am sitting on the other side of Tara and Ethan.

"Someone's making a sequel to a requel.." she stars off with

"We're in a franchise.! And there are certain rules to a franchise.!" She says later on.

"Rule 1 everything is bigger than last time.. bigger budget, bigger cast, bigger body count, longer chase outs, shot outs, beheadings..." they continue with the rules.

"Beheadings..?" Chad says noting down everything.

"Any of us can go at anytime especially Sam and Tara.."

"W-Wait any of us?" I say.

"Yah.?" Mindy answers.

"Wait so I am in the friend group..?" I ask.

"Yah same for me.?" Ethan adds.

"Yah." Mindy says.

"I'm I gonna die a virgin.?" Ethan says.

"Weird overshare but that brings us to are current suspects.

"Ethan..the shy dorky guy that no one suspects because he is so shy and dorky"

"Wait why I'm I on the suspect list? Because I am randomly Chads roommate.?"

"Roommate lottery's can be duked, you could've fixed it to get next to us.!"

...

"Y/n...my sweet gay child..and roommate, been there done that..I trust you but you're still a suspect" They say putting the hands on my face.

...

Mindy goes one listing main suspects, but then proceeds to suspect everyone for anyone could be Ghostface.