Chapter 4

Pack house up top/ on the side.

Ravens P.O.V

"My baby girl is a warrior." I heard my dad say as my eyes fluttered open. He was standing by my side holding my hand.

"Dad." I croaked and smiled.

"Raven! My baby girl has opened her pretty eyes." He shouted. I let my eyes trail to the door to see my mother and Mycheal rush into the room.

"Please don't surround her. She's still weak. Her healing process is abnormal right now." A man said walking in after my family.

"Water." I said and my dad rushed to the fridge and picked up a jug. Count on him to over react.

"I'm gonna give you five minutes to interact with your parents, then I need to check up on you okay?" The nurse said looking at the computer monitor sitting on the left of me.

¥¥¥¥¥

Ivans P.O.V

"Goodmorning dad."

"Where in gods name are you?" He asked clearly upset. I was supposed to be home two days ago, but decided to enjoy myself a little while longer.

"Im on my way home as we speak. Has the new pack memeber made it yet?"

"No but someone else has." He said dryly.

"Who might that be-?"

"Sir I'm gonna need you to turn off your phone as the plane is about to take off." The flight intendent said.

"Give me a minute."

"No sir, you dont have a min-" glaring at her she backed away. Surrendering at my stare.

"Raven." He said before hanging up the phone himself.

Raven Thomas has come back to my territory? This should be fun.

¥¥¥¥¥

Ravens P.O.V

"He's here? Now?" I questioned while putting a spoon of peanut butter in my mouth.

After the nurse cleared me, Mycheal and I decided to go to the grocery store and buy hella junk food. Then go back to his room and watch some old time favorites together. He felt so bad about what happened I can see it in his eyes every time we talk.

"Yeah he just linked us. He wants us to come to the kitchen to have dinner. He made a new tradition while you were gone..." He babbled on while he made our way down the stairs.

The smell of peach and basil leaves clogged my nostrils as we made it to the dinning room table making my skin crawl.

As Mycheal and I walked into the dinning room, my eyes immediately caught his attention. His tall figure over towering everyone. His scent, oh his scent filling the room like febrezze.

He turned around making eye contact with me and I knew I was being punished by the gods.