~A summer love~

a summer love introduction 

 a story love story about y/n Conklin who has been in love with her best friend Jeremiah fisher before she could even walk and the summers they have spent together at the beach house in cousins y/ns feeling have grown even more but the question is does Jeremiah fisher like y/n back or not and if so what challenges will they have to go thought before they get together read and find out      

playlist 

boyfriend- Ariana grande 

"I can't have what I want but neither can you, you ain't my boyfriend and I ain't your girlfriend"

your love is my drug- Kesha

"I just can't get you off my mind because your love your love is my drug"

flaming hot Cheetos- clairo 

"I'm such a romantic I never remember how things really happen I guess your attractive or something live in the moment that's what they tell me"

cruel summer- Taylor Swift 

"I love you aint the worst thing you ever heard"

a/n 

soo i will be making probably a playlist and I will tag it below and stuff there are more songs but if you want to play them during the chapter that I put them on cool also slow updates im sorry ik I absolutely hate people who do slow updates so maybe that why im updating slow jk im just very busy but this will be basically going off the show and how it is played out because Its much more easier to watch something then read the books over again because im lazy but yeah I love y'all and if you guys want as a recommendation for anything like feed back or like a type of story or genre you guys want to see Im all of making new story or something or if y'all are lonely text me im always here!