Author's Note

Long time no see, beautiful readers! If you're opening this and reading, THANK YOU. Thank you for giving me and this story a chance (again, if you read my first work as well).

As per tradition, here's an author's note about High On You, just like I did for Hurts so Good.

***

High on You is a story of what might happen in the future between Choi Do-il and Oh In-joo from Little Women, the K-drama starring Wi Ha-joon and Kim Go-eun.
This story is told in 3rd person, from an omniscient point of view. Author here knows everything that's going through the minds of the characters!

Since nothing of what I'll write about is part of the k-drama (the story takes place 5 years AFTER the events unfolding in the show), I took the liberty to add some original characters, and old readers will probably notice some cameos from past OCs.

So what's the story about? It's very difficult to answer, this time around. If you've read my previous work, you know I tend to go knee deep into characters' feelings. So, in a way, we could say that High on You is a story about...

- losing and finding hope
- sisterhood
- figuring out difficult feelings (love? Anger? Denial? Gratitude? Who the heck knows!)
- family
- friendship

But there's so much more, I swear. Like...

- an hotel
- a gala ball
- trips
- a shy, cute, OC love interest
- LGBTQIA+ characters
- lots of fluff (among all the heartbreaking and infuriating scenes, that is) (I know you hate me buuuut there's no pleasure without a little pain, is there?)
- and yes, you know me, there will inevitably be some smut

I really hope you'll take this journey with me. I'd love to have you by my side.
Don't forget to like the chapters, if it's indeed true that you like them, obviously. And if you feel comfortable, leave a comment here and there, I always answer, and I don't bite, you have my word.

Love you,
Dawn