Chapter One: Unbeknownst to her.

November 8th, 1943

IN THE GRYFFINDOR DORMITORY A YOUNG BLACK GIRL SAT IN A HIGH CHAIR.

HER BLACK CURLY HAIR SAT OVER HER SHOULDER TO THE END OF HER SPINE, AT THE NAPE OF HER NECK

ONE LEG OVER THE OTHER,

HER EYES GAZING DARKLY OUT THE WINDOW TOWARDS THE MOST INFAMOUS BOY AT HOGWARTS.

KNOWN FOR HIS TEMPER, POWER AND CHARM OVER GIRLS AND YOUNG BOYS AT THE WIZARDY SCHOOL FULL OF MAGIC.

Relope's robe sat on her shoulders while she watched Tom's lean and tall build, walk in the magical garden. Her eye's slightly widen as Tom turns around to look at her over his shoulder. Gazing at her with a glint in his eyes, a look full of fury and confusion. His face quickly fell to a blank look and abnormal stare, which sent Relope's heart to flutter as he walked on in the beautiful garden.

Relope let out a light gasp at his dark eye's that watch her, nothing went through his thick head while he noticed the girl see him from afar.

He smirked lightly and his stare felt cold. It was a cold day in the school full of Witches and Wizards...
Sending a chill down Relope's legs as she quickly got up and hurried to shut the curtiants; losing vision of the handsome student. Letting out a sigh of exasperation, and relief. Walking out the dormitory and towards a class.

Every girl knew exactly who he was.

Top of the class in any subject..

While Relope, fell directly behind him.

In her first year at Hogwarts, she came across the boy merely as he sat down, digging into his food. She would watch him poke around with the mashed potatoes, while he felt her stare and quickly looked up at her. Sending a glance to her house symbol and scoffing. She looked offended and her high pitch voice caught him off guard. Not taking kindly to the offense of being looked at wrong. "What are you looking at?" She asked proudly.

Tom Riddle on the other hand, grimaced towards her while she wore a scowl. "Not at you, twit." He muttered and finished scoffing down his food. Quickly leaving the girl to be. His behavior, his style of speaking. That stumped her, she went to her dorm that night thinking of the boy and how he acted, getting angry as she replayed their interaction over and over again.

Her and Tom never really crossed paths much since that day.

She would see him sitting in the great hall amongst his close 'friend's' writing in his diary, his name embedded to the journal. It caught Relope's intrest many times when she saw him with that diary. She would watch him from afar as he walked to his class, coming early every-time while he sat next to Relope in most of the classes and pretending as if she weren't there at all.

It enraged him every time he heard the amout of points Gryffindor had.

Why?

Because the points were gained from Relope, a muggleborn, she had feelings for Tom since her first year at the school which he recognized and confirmed when demanding for Malfoy to ask for his own personal gain. Relope was someone a lot of boys wanted at the school, Tom knew that first hand whenever he encountered his "friends" speaking about her.