5 - Luminous Hours

As Olivia stayed bed ridden.

She began to reminisce how her first year went at Hogwarts.. Arriving on Hogwarts express. Her seat number being 9 ¾. She sat infront of a mid semi giant. He stood tall at 5'9" when he was only 11 years old.

"What's your name deary?" He spoke like a man. She raised an eyebrow,

"I'm Olivia. Who are you?" She asked, he giggled.

"I'm Hagrid and what house might you go into?" He spoke and crossed his legs in the seat. She looked him up and down thinking, "I want to be in Gryffindor." She smiled answering, his dirty hands dug inside of his pockets to open up and have jelly beans he extending his hand to her, she gently shook her head.

"No thank you Hagrid.." She whispered and looked out the window. She had a look of curiosity on her face.

"How old are you?" She asked the giant. "I'm 11, it's the height ain' it?" He said and chuckled heavily, she laughed and nodded.

"I was caught off guard, hopefully it won't ruin." She said happily.

"Nice talking to ye'!" Hagrid said and waved off, getting odd the carriage and taking his leave. She smiled and waved back as he left.

As the train halted as the conductor came into view and explained that he would let them explore the alley. To get there essentials for their first year at Hogwarts. She jumped off the train and walked by herself. Exceptionally happy as she got off the express and walked in Diagon Alley, looking around happily. She stopped at a wand shop. Her smile warm and kind.

"Hello sir.." She spoke shyly to the elder man, he smiled and had expected her.

"Hello Dear, You must be Miss. Remmington?" She nodded and he walked into the store, looking around as he eyed a box.

A soft chuckle left him.

He handed her a dark wooden wand. She felt great power surge through her as she held it.

He looked at her kindly as she exclaimed that the wood is so beautiful.

This wand was known as the elder wand.

"It has a pheonix feather in it, specifically from a Fawkes bird.." He spoke softly as he watched her play with the wand that he handed to her.
She nodded softly. Her eyes glowed as he examined it in her small hands. Looking at it like it was hand gifted and brought to the elder.

It was a very first wand of that kind. A pehonix feather  had been placed in one of the two only wands, she held it and smiled at the elder. His blue eyes were kind.

"You best be on the way to Hogwarts." His heavy English accent spoke as he waved at her while she walked out the store.

"Before you go." He spoke, she paused in her spot and turned around to look at him, half holding he door open.

"That is a very first wand, its an elder wand.. Two have been made. So there is one left." Looking back at him with a toothy smile, waving and walking away quickly to catch her train.

"That's brilliant.." She mutterd and walked back to the train. As she walked it started to rain.

Her black curls becoming more defined by the rain. She ran into the train and stepped in almost tripping because of her slippery shoes. She was a bit soaked by the rain. She looked at a cart and sat across the seat of a kid with jet black hair.

"I'm Orion Black." He spoke looking down, his dark hair in his face while he looked at her. She was still smiling even as she was cold by the wet rain. Her hand waved at him shyly.

"I'm Olivia Remmington.." She whispered innocently. Her brown eyes fell on his dark one's and he looked at her a bit amazed. His pale cheecks growing with a tint of pink.

She carefully got up in the moving place, and placed her stuff where they needed to be.

"Okay I'm backㅡ" The door swung open to reveal a girl with pigtails and pink glasses, pale complextion and standing next to Hagrid..

"Oh my.." The young girl stated looking inside the train cabin, to see Olivia standing and putting her Hamster on the shelf and Orions who looked distant.

Cleary annoyed in the face as he eyed the two kids who were so weird.

Once Olivia turned her head to face Hagrid and an unfamiliar girl holding two owls.

Olivia screamed and quickly backed into the train, tripping and falling into the seat.

The girl squealed high pitch. "Oh my!" She yelled and went to help Olivia.

Hagrid and Orion looked shocked.

"Are you alright there?" He asked and she nodded. A few minuites passed and they learned quiet a lot about eachother. They learned their bloodtypes and hoped they would be in the same house.

The sorting hat placed Olivia and Hagrid in Gryffindor. Myrtle Warren, the girl with pigtails into Ravenclaw and Orion Black in Slytherin.

Almost 5 years passed, Olivia's 15 and she's in the Hospital wing getting treated for her injuries during a fight with Tom Riddle.

What a day she had..