4 - Sudden Upmost Desire and thoughts

▪︎▪︎▪︎

The more Olivia watched Siruis, the more her pity grew for him. She wondered what his feature will hold.

She kept staring at Siruis black greasy, meessy hair he stayed by her side with Myrtle and Cynthia.

She felt terrible for the three of her friend's, they talked. Ate togather when normally they'd do so in the dinning hall at a table.

They waited for Olivia to awaken from her sleep.

She was only injured merley by Tom, yet it still made her feel like something bad was coming.

Cynthia watched

Tom quickly walked in the dark hallways of the school, his wand in his hand and eyes searching for Myrtle.

He wanted to make her pay, she had found out about his doing in preforming horrible dark arts, he wanted to kill her.

Not only that, but he planned to blame it on someone.

He followed a map that was given to him, making his way to the chamber of Secrets.

He had a blank stare as he spoke in Paslstounge. Sending a bakiski after girl.

A riddle that he only knew, he looked around his shoulder to make sure no one was looking and walked in. Determined to put an end to this curse he was plagued with.

People still looked at him the same even after his dangerous act against Remmington.

He injured her, physically and emotionally.

Tom stayed up every night wishing he was touching Olivia's soft, brown and plush skin. He wanted to be the one to make her feel thing's no other man could make her feel. It made him question his sanity. How badly he desired her.

He wanted to fuck her, his thoughts kept him going as his hand was on his shaft, stroking and gripping his length in his hand.

Squeezing his eyes shut as he imagined Olivia bent over the desk. He coverd his hand over his mouth as he kept stroking himself, precum spurring from his dick while he couldnt control his volume. It was heavanly. As he came in his hand, he cried out her name, his breaths low and breathy. Trying to calm his ragged breathing as he fucked himself with his hand.

Girls would die to see him like this, so suggestive and hot. His thoughts faulted as a knock was at his door.

Quickly he put his pants back on, washed his hands and ran to the door.

He was still in his full uniform.

Swinging the door back to see Cynthia Ardmore. Olivia's odd friend. He heard her talk about some boy like that was the man she was in love with.

The subject eneded on trying to guess how many times Malfoy ejaculated..

He was always disgusted by her subject of topics, and how weird she was. Muggles..

Her blue eyes gazed his shyly. Thats when she moticed him.

He looked completely normal, except his fly halfway zipped up, sweaty forehead, flushed face and messy hair.