Chapter 65 ⚠️

⚠️⚠️ GUN VIOLENCE ⚠️⚠️

"corner"

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Andrew rushed through the old gym where morning practice was currently being held for the Ravens. Seeing his teammates running drills with Whitey observing closely before turning his head to see his star player late.

Luck had not been on the teenager's side ever since his father came back to town. It just seemed like a negative thing came after the other which in the case was his alarm clock not working meaning it didn't wake up Andrew. Leading to the boy being placed in the position he was currently in at the moment. That and along with David draining any ounce of dignity out of his son.

"Coach-"

"Get out of here." Whitey interrupted, not wanting to hear excuses from his team's co-captain.

"I'll run for the rest of the practice if I have to and the practice after."

"We're almost done here, Stone. Get out and head to school."

"But-"

"There are no buts, we don't run the schedule on your time. You're a captain you should be setting an example not going against it." The man told his player who was looking down. "You're benched."

"You can't be serious," Andrew scoffed out loud for Whitey to hear.

"What did you say?"

"I said you can't be serious, I'm late one practice and you bench me." Getting upset with the decision which gained the attention of the Scott brothers as they looked over at the two. The response also garnered a surprise Whitey as he wasn't expecting Andrew's response.

"Son you better go before I make the little vacation of yours longer."

"Go ahead and might as well take that co-captain with it."

White fully turned to face Andrew who didn't back down from the eye contact until Nathan broke it up.
"Sorry coach, he's being an idiot right now. I'll walk him out." Guiding Andrew to the exit as Whitey and Lucas watched. "Are you trying to get yourself kicked from the team?" He scolded his friend.

"It's a stupid decision to bench me."

"That's just how Whitey is with being punctual. This is nothing new and you know it." Nathan said looking at his friend who had his jaw clenched.