ReWritten Four

TW: S7 spoilers, blood, period symptoms, puke

Pls don't make this dirty.

" BellaGrace780 Can you do a Katsuki x reader period comfort? "

Bella Grace
Quirk: Terrakinesis
- Bella is able to control and manipulate earth and rock in all their various forms.
- Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender is her favorite movie character and took a skill from the earthbender's book. She taught herself how to detect motion and control the earth through her feet.
• When she uses her quirk too much, the earth she controls becomes heavy and is harder to manipulate.
• She gets a migraine and becomes partially blind.
• Her periods get super bad.
~~~~~~~~~

The quiet air was filled as the clock struck 10:00 AM in the Class 3-A dormitory, ten musical chimes sounding off to those in the common area and dining hall. Ruffling his damp hair with a black towel, Katsuki hummed with the clock, tapping at his phone screen with a calm action.

"Morning Kacchan." Izuku's wide smile greeting the ash-blonde as he closed the dormitory's front doors. Katsuki looked up and smiled softly.

"Morning nerd. Good run?" He bumped his right fist with Izuku's left as the green haired man walked past. The latter nodded and pointed to the showers.

"Most definitely. I'm gonna shower." Katsuki nodded and headed off to the kitchen as Izuku jogged to the elevator to grab a set of clothes and a towel. The ash blonde looked at his phone screen once more with a disappointed expression.

"Are you alright, Katsuki?" A cool monotone voice asked from one of the dining hall's tables. Katsuki looked up to see Shoto sitting there with Hanta and Tooru, a cup of hot chocolate in each of their hands.

"Bella's not up yet." Katsuki sighed, laying his towel across the back of the chair that sat next to Shoto. "She's usually up at this time." Tooru hummed, her sleeve lifting higher than the collar of her shirt; the boys taking it as placing her hand on her chin; granted they couldn't see her.

"Maybe she's not feeling well." She stated to the ash-blonde. "She did play in the rain Friday evening." Shoto shook his head, his two toned hair shifting side to side.

"She has an amazing immune system." He stared down at his cup. "As kids, we would eat the same thing from the same plate. While I got salmonella, she would take care of me and be totally fine." He shivered at the memory. "It scares me."

"Unless." Hanta got everyone's attention, his hand swirling his hot chocolate with a spoon. "She's on her cycle." Tooru's earrings bobbed, signaling the invisible girl nodded. Katsuki groaned and did the password to his phone, aggressively swiping through his apps.

During the first year the class started to live together, all of the boys of the class got a life lesson on periods and menstrual cycles due to the confusion of attitude changes and the crazy amount of pain killers the girls would go through.

That's the day the entirety male students of 1-A had placed the females on a higher pedestal than themselves; including Mineta. Each of the men make sure the ladies are comfortable and happy to avoid the possibility of an early death, or a possible trip to Neptune. (Curtesy of Ochako.)

All four students in the dining hall froze as Izuku came sprinting into the common room, his green electricity following his figure. He stopped in a hurry as he turned the corner, his face pale with worry as he turned to Katsuki.