ReWritten Fourteen (Part One)

Soulmate AU

"Can Y/n L/n come to the front office, please?" The principal of UA College asked Y/n homeroom teacher, Ms. Midnight on the classroom phone.  "Make sure she brings her bag. She won't be back." Midnight confirmed before placing the black phone back into its place on the transmitter.

"Miss Y/n~!" She called, causing the class to turn to the (h/l) (h/c) haired girl. "You're needed at the office~!" Y/n nodded, gathering her things and placing them in their respective places in her backpack.

"HAHAHAHA! What'd you do now?!" Neito Monoma cackled, his voice causing Y/n to cringe. "Beat up another student?!"

"You'll be that student if you don't shut the fuck up." Y/n snapped, swinging her backpack over her shoulder. She glared back at him as she stood up. "Do us all a favor and drop out."

Walking out of the now deadly silent classroom, Y/n walked across the large high school campus, past memories renaissanced throughout her mind as she passed buildings, hallways, and certain trees. Her freshman, sophmore, and junior years went by quickly, nothing really sticking to her.

Y/n pulled open the door to the main building that held all of the science and language art courses, the office and attendance office in the smack dab middle of the building.

"I was called." Y/n sighed, her backpack heavily weighing down her shoulders. "Y/n L/n." The woman at the front desk smiled up at her.

"Hello, sweetheart." Her blonde hair was down in a beach wave style and her blue eyes sparkled up at Y/n. "Do you know why you're here?" Y/n blinked.

"I'm sure if I did, I wouldn't be here." She deadpanned, causing the woman to chuckle, he sparkling eyes closing as her shoulders bobbed.

"I'm not so sure about that." She smiled once more, "you're about to meet your soulmate." Y/n's figure stood up straight.

"They're here?" Y/n asked, her eyes darting to the corners of the room. The woman shook her head.

"You'll be going to him." She stood up, smoothing out her caramel pencil skirt. "You have to finish signing some papers to confirm you're alright with any and all of the terms and conditions. Your parents already signed you up this morning and packed you a bag."

"At least I'm not going in completely blind." Y/n's eye twitched as she shot her mother a text. The woman knocked on the principal's door, the two waiting for the principal to open the door.

birthgiver 🙄🎀✨

'How could you not
tell me I was going
to see my soulmate?'
Read

'Because we wanted
it to be a surprise.'
Read
'Surprise!'
Read

'I hate you both.'
Read
'See you in the afterlife.'
Read

'Love you too.'
Read

"What the fuck, man." Y/n groaned as the principal's door opened. The room was plastered with pictures, awards and diplomas, the walls adorned with blue, green, and white accents and decorations. It was aesthetically pleasing but it missed the homey feeling a teacher normally had in her classroom.

"Miss Y/n L/n! It's nice to see you again." The principal of Y/n's high school, Mrs. Prescott, stood in front of her desk chair, holding out her hand for Y/n to shake. Y/n high fived Mrs. Prescott. "Haven't caused any more trouble, have you?"