📓;; 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

~♡~

We are in the room of our young Indian. Which had been a spiderman for about 3 weeks, apparently he would be in his bed lying on his back while reviewing several of the notes he had written on his phone.

He was melancholy while reading, as there were several notes which were dedicated to Gayatri, who was now his ex-girlfriend. Apparently being spiderman was not easy, since he could not find a balance between his personal life and his life as a hero, so, as not to disturb Gayatri , he decided to end her on good terms due to lack of time. Sure, they could break up on good terms, but that doesn't mean it still hurts to break up with your partner because of other responsibilities, and he wasn't interested in telling she why, since he knew he would have to keep his identity a secret.

Later, he put his cell phone aside and put on some wireless headphones, comfortable enough to lie on his side and get even more melancholic, or at least enough not to notice that several of his belongings began to float, while everything It turned red and blue tones. He did not wake up from his thoughts until he began to feel the presence of another person in the room thanks to his spidey sense.

He saw a blonde girl, with the tips of her locks peachy pink and crystal blue eyes. He obviously got excited, no one was ready for a person to suddenly walk into your room out of nowhere without making any kind of noise.

He jumped up, removing his headphones and putting himself in a fighting position if he had to, since a girl dressed like that seemed quite strange to him in the place where the Hindu lived.

— "Who are you?..."

~♡~

Number of words: 308