Ch.5 To Have Lovely Dreams

~~~Filler~~~

~~~Eggcelent Supprise~~~

6 years ago. . .

Y/n. A young boy who just finished his journey, collecting all gym badges and wining the Kalos league, just barely losing to Diantha, Kalos champion, but either way, he wasn't interested in becoming champion. He was more interested in becoming a researcher that research legendary Pokémon. He came across a few, battle them and even defeated some, but even though he could've catch them, he didn't as he believed that they could do more out in the wild then be in a lab doing nothing inside a poke-ball. So, with the help of Clemont, a gym leader, he built a devise to help Y/n monitored the legendary Pokémon and help with his studies and alert him if they are in any trouble.

Now, we see you. Yes, you the person I'm pointing at, walking back to your home with Sceptile to Snowbelle City, after challenging Champion Diantha and almost winning but lost in the end.

"Man, that was close." Y/n said as his partner nodded in agreement while eating a berry he found. "But hey, now we can focus on legendary research, and you can battle powerful Pokémon on the way as well." This got Sceptile excited as he started to shadow box in the air while they were walking causing Y/n to chuckle.

As they continued to walk with only 4 more hours to go, they decided to stop for a break. Y/n brought out some sandwiches he prepared from Demdemille Town. He gives Sceptile some berries before munching on his meal but stopped when he saw a swarm of Fearows and Spearow swarming something.

Normally, Y/n would ignore these kind of things as he believes that it was the law of nature taking place, but something just told him to go check it out. So, he called his Sceptile and then went to investigate.

When they arrive where the swarm of Pokémon was, they all just suddenly flew off. This confused Y/n and his partner as they both haven't seen this interaction before but then they saw an egg right under a tree that the Swarm flew over.

"By the power of Arcus. . . what have you brought to me this time. . ." Y/n mumbled to himself as he walked over and picked it up. "I don't know what you have planned for me..." The egg started to move and crack. "But I'll protect the gift you gave me. . ." Soon the egg cracked open as Y/n can now fully see the Pokémon. "Let's call you... Kuroiryuu." The baby Pokémon gave a cute roar. "Rayquaza, you name is now Kuroiryuu."

I'm such a dad. . . #Y/n is dad

But he is black

But he is black. . . not in a racist way. You racist pieces of shi-

~~~Master of Dragons. Not Iris~~~

A few months later after Y/n found Kuroiryuu, Y/n was helping out in the ice cold Snowbelle City. Winter was on its way which means powerful ice storms and with the city growing in population, more housing needs to be built. Y/n with his shirt off enjoying the cold, is carrying four logs, two on each shoulder and his two Pokemon, Gardevoir using psychic to carry more logs while for some reason staring at his body and Sceptile with a log as he used Leaf Blade to cut the trees.