I can't steal you (like you stole me)

My name's Y/n, I'm currently 31 years old, and my current life status is living with and being in a relationship with a 3,000 pound 15 foot tall alien robot....

Let's start from the beginning, yeah?

I finished my last year of college 6 years ago. I had an apartment for a year but my job fired me and I couldn't find another one so I didn't have enough money.

My parents didn't care enough to help me. I know they love me but they sure don't know how to show it.

So after 2 years of either staying at my friends house, quickly making new friends to stay at their house or sleeping on the streets.

I found...him.

*4 years ago*

I woke up early from the bridge I slept under and packed my blankets into my back pack.

I heard sirens nearby and didn't want to take any chances so I quickly put my backpack on and started running away.

I started walking down the street, my destination being the nearby salvation center.

After I grabbed some food I left the building and as soon as I walked out a car flew past me, making my hair fly into my face.

"Woah! What the hell man!?"

I look at the car in the distance and see it turn into an alley.

The only thing I don't like about myself is my curiosity. As they say 'curiosity killed the cat.'

I quickly shove my bag of food into my backpack and walk towards the alley.

"Aw man that was a close one. Totally worth it though!"

I heard a young guy's voice say as I get closer to the alley. His voice sounded a bit....robotic?

I peek my head around the corner and my eyes widen once I see a 15 foot tall Robot standing in the alley.

"What in the fu-" I take a step back

The robot turns around and sets his eyes on me and his shoulders slump.

"Oh shit..." He says

I scream then stumble back and fall onto my butt.

"Woah, wait, wait, it's ok, it's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise" he puts his hands out

I scoot back and furrow my eyebrows.

"Holy shit, you're a talking car, you are a fucking talking car. What the fuck are you!?"

"Ok let's just relax, ok? Get back here before you get yourself killed lady"

Suddenly I heard tires screeching and a car honked at me. I quickly look to my side and see a car just inches away from me.

I quickly stood up and realized that I backed up into the road so I quickly walked back onto the sidewalk.

"S-sorry. Sorry!" I yell to the car driving away

I look forward again and see the robot trying to sneak away.

"Hey! You didn't answer me, what are you?! I-i've seen you! I can...turn you in?"

He sighs then turns around while laughing

"That sounded more like a question than a threat"

I look him up and down with a confused and still frightened expression.

"Alright, I get it. This is a lot" he squats down

"Are you some...robot car made by some military...or something?"