Secret sins~

Apologizing right now, I'm so sorry y'all but..

You know what time it is because I'm mentally ill ;)

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

We all get home and I help mom put away our leftovers then quickly start heading to my room.

"Have fun~" Noah smirks

"Use protection" Mom says

My eyes widen and I quickly turn to her.

"Mom!"

"What?? I already dealt with these two I don't want another baby running around" she smiles

"Oh my god. He's not here!" I chuckle and shake my head

"Mmhm" mom smirks

I quickly head into my room and close the door.

I turn and my eyes quickly widen then I look away and blush.

"Oh my- Mir!" I chuckle

His clothes are already sprawled around on the floor.

He's sat on the edge of the bed, only in his boxers, and slowly rubbing himself through the fabric.

"What? Just getting myself ready for you" he cheekily grins

He stands up and steps closer to me.

I bite my lip then slip my dress down my shoulders, letting it fall to my ankles.

I kick it to the side then take my heels off.

Mirage Immediately pins me to the wall when my hand moved to the waistband of my tights.

"Nuh-uh, don't you dare" he says

He quickly kisses me and it quickly turns into a heavy make out.

He pulls away to catch his breath then he grabs below my ass and lifts me up.

I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and smile.

He gently lays me down on the bed and starts to kiss me again.

He grabs the waistband of my tights and quickly pulls them, ripping them.

"I told you I would" he whispers

He uses both hands now to rip them and pulls them off me, tossing them aside.

"I'll buy you new ones" he whispers

He quickly fumbles to take my underwear off and rips them too.

"*Gasp* Mirage!"

"oh, shit- That, I swear I didn't mean to do"

I chuckle then quickly take my bra off and toss it before he can rip it off too, cause those shits are expensive.

He goes back to kissing me while pulling down his boxers with one hand.

He flings them aside then immediately drags a finger up my slit.

I gasp and my body jolts making him chuckle.

He gently pushes his finger inside of my heat and dips his head down to my chest.

He gently suckles and nibbles on my breast and leaves some marks there.

I tilt my head back and my eyes roll up into my head as he quickly starts to curl his finger over and over.

He pushes in a second finger and goes faster.

I start to let out a loud moan as he hits my G-spot perfectly, but he quickly puts his other hand over my mouth.

"Shh, gotta keep quiet, hot stuff~"

He takes his fingers out and slowly licks them clean without breaking eye contact.

"Damn, you taste even better than human food- Wow that's a sentence I never thought I'd say..."

I chuckle then bring my legs up over his hips and hold onto his neck.

He smiles and rests his arms on either side of me, pressing our chests and hips together. His cock rests in the slit of my heat, throbbing against my clit perfectly.

"God, you're so beautiful.." He whispers

I blush more and we kiss again.

I trail my hands down his chest and gently wrap my hand around his length.

I slowly start to pump my hand and subtly increase the speed.

He groans into the kiss and breaks it to pant and press our foreheads together.

He quickly grabs my wrists then pin my hands above my head before thrusting inside of me fully.

A loud gasp tore from my throat that turned into a moan at the end.

"Shh, shh, shh, shhh!" he growls

He keeps my hands restrained with one hand and covers my mouth with the other.

He slowly starts to thrust while biting my neck.

Both our moans are muffled and desperate.

He picks up speed and holds my hips tight.

"Fuck it. Kris is just gonna have to be traumatized" he mutters

He brings my legs up and rests them on his shoulders and starts to pound into me relentlessly.

"Fuck- Mir, s-slow down~!" I throw my head back and grip the sheets

I bite my lip so hard to keep quiet, I'm surprised I didn't draw blood.

Mirage suddenly pushes my legs aside and flips me onto my stomach without pulling out.

He pulls my ass into the air and starts to thrust even harder.

I can't help it anymore and start to moan. I grip the pillow and dig my face into it to try and suppress my noises.

A few tears form in my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

Mirage grips my hips before biting my shoulder and shooting his seed into me.

I arch my back and bite down onto the pillow as I cum as well, squeezing around him.

"Fuck..." He pants

"You okay?" He kisses my shoulder where he bit down

"Y-yeah" I pant and shiver from aftershocks

He slowly pulls out so I glance back at him and see him looking down.

"Damn, I just love watching the way my cum leaks out of you" He mumbles

I turn and lay back down on my back and he continues looking down at my womanhood.

He finally looks up into my eyes and leans down. He interlocks our fingers and pins both my hands beside my head.

"Out of my woman..." He mumbles

He smiles and kisses my cheek

"I like that. I like it a lot. My woman" he smiles more

"Never would have thought I'd get so lucky. Never thought I'd have everything, it's like the world in my hands" he whispers into my ear

"I love you so much" I whisper into his ear and run my hands through his hair

"Love you more sweet thing" he nuzzles the side of my face

"Damn that was fast-" Noah says on the other side of the door

"Shut up!" We both shout