Not My Shining Armour! (By Cadence)

I know you are all very anxious, so I posted this chapter, to kind of get you excited. (mwawahaha) Expect an update soon!

this takes place in the middle of the episode, where Shining Armour is like, taken over by chrysalys and Cadence is in the cave, you get my point, it's that time (and a little be4)

"I'm so excited!" I told my pet flying pig. "Oink!" Squiggle said. "Oh I just can't wait!" I said. My wedding! Tomorrow!

(Next Day)

"AHHHHH!" I screamed. A hideous pony type thing was standing in front of me. She had green hair with holes in it, her wings, horn, and black body had holes too. She shot me an evil smile. All of the sudden there was a green bubble of fire around me, eating me up and teleporting me somewhere. Moments later we were underground, in some kind of cave.

(UPDATED!)

"Wha-" I started. "Hush." She said. "Let's go through this slowly. My name is Chrysalis. I am the changeling queen. Changelings feed and survive off of love. I am going to take your skin, and use it. I am going to marry him, then slowly kill his love for you." She told me. My jaw gaped in horror. I must look like an idiot. "But!" I said. "No time for questions. Ta-ta, Cadence." She said, with an evil smirk on her face. I watched as she turned into, well, me. She waved her hoof, and vanished. What am I going to do!

I had been pacing around the cave for the past hour. My pacing had not helped at all. I still had no idea what to do. I was weak and tired, and from so much trying, my magic was tired and I could not use it. After about another half hour, Twilight Sparkle appeared, she too, had ridden the fire bubble thing. She thought I was the changeling. She started firing magic at me. "Wait! Wait!" I cried. "It's me!" She looked at me quizzically for a few moments, then she said, "Cadence?" And I sang, despite my sadness and weakness, "Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!" She had joined me shortly after I started and we sang together. We laughed together. "It really is you!" She said. I laughed.

We had been plotting our escape for a while. Twilight had a great idea. We escaped and fixed the wedding.

Yours Truly,

Cadence