The Bloodbath

—- indicates the moving of perspectives

Sun runs away from the Cornucopia, wanting to avoid as much violence as possible.

___

Alex grabs a sword and Books it.

___

Optimus grabs a backpack and retreats.

___

Izuku sets Sans on fire with a Molotov and runs away with tears in his eyes because of the crime he committed.

___

Katsuki clutches a first aid kit and runs away, looking for Izuku.

___

Bill runs away from the Cornucopia yelling "Fuck you and this contest!".

___

Moon runs away from the Cornucopia after Sun.

___

Papyrus finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver but sees sans burned to a crisp and runs off full of fear.

___

Lloyd takes a spear from inside the cornucopia and runs.

___

Pitch Black runs away from the Cornucopia, seeing it as his chance to escape the bloodbath.

___

Shiro snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag and books it.

___

Jack Frost runs away from the Cornucopia, not wanting to see the bloodbath.

___

Wolf takes a handful of throwing knives. "Even though you aren't stalky, you'll do.".

___

Jeff the killer, surprisingly, runs away from the Cornucopia.

___

Mizuki grabs a jar of fishing bait while Jane the killer gets fishing gear so they decide to work together for now.

____

Tomoe severely injures Kipo and leaves her to die.

___

Steve takes a spear from inside the cornucopia and runs away to punch a tree, even though that won't work.

___

Garmadon runs into the cornucopia and hides.

___

Keith runs away from the Cornucopia after Shiro.

___

Dipper, while looking for Bill, falls into a frozen lake and drowns.

___

Megatron runs away from the Cornucopia after Optimus.

I am aware most characters are out of character but this is a randomizer and I'm going with the flow lol.