𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

annie had just finished her graduation ceremony at UCLA

annie had just finished her graduation ceremony at UCLA. she ran off the moment they threw their caps and went to go look for chris.

"NIA!" she heard chris yell from the distance and immediately jumped into a hug with him.

"i'm so proud of you, you really did it." chris said smiling from ear to ear as he leaned in for a quick kiss and then let go of her so she can go say hi to everybody else.

"ANNIE WE ARE SO PROUD" nick yelled hugging the girl.

"THANK YOU!" she smiled and went to go hug matt.

she continued hugging everybody and then they all talked, surprisingly annie's parents even came out to her graduation. since annie moved out at 18 they took the opportunity to move back to key west. meaning this is the first time chris was meeting them.

"ANNIE!" her mom called with an accent.

"MAMI!!" annie ran to her mom and gave her a hug as well as her dad.

"where's this chris you talk so fondly of? i wanna meet him. " annie's dad said. she walked over and tapped on chris' shoulder and motioned her head to behind her.

"hello, i'm chris. it's so nice to meet you guys." chris said giving her parents a smile.

the four talked and since her parents eventually had to leave. they said their goodbyes and started walking away.

"that was so intense and scary, especially your dad i feels like he hates me" chris said nervously.

"trust me i could tell they one hundred percent approved of you." annie assured the boy and they went back to the group.

-

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐳, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑𝟒,𝟐𝟎𝟗 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬 i'm a college graduate now 👩‍🎓 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬 i'm a college graduate now 👩‍🎓
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨: so proud of you pretty girl ❤️
➯ 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: you're gross for this delete your whole instagram now.

𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭: YAYYY

𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲: you're so smart cutie
➯ 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: thank you 🤭

𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐳: PROUD OF U🤍

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨: oh you ate!! you're so smart
➯ 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: ikr 😝

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰.𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨: love you annie so happy and proud of you❤️❤️

𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐞𝟖: officially the smartest person out of all of us
➯ 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: agreed

-

annie and chris were in his room watching a movie when suddenly chris remembered he had something important to tell her.

"i have a gift for you, it's for your birthday and it's also your graduation gift." chris said.

"you didn't have to get me anything. " annie replied sitting up ready to open the gift when chris pulled out an envelope.

"i'm scared, is a spider gonna come flying at me?" annie questioned.

"no, just open it. trust me you're gonna love me." chris assured her as she opened the envelope nervously revealing two plane tickets to hawaii.

"CHRIS. YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING." annie yelled jumping on the bed and then onto chris, making him fall on the floor.

"YOU'RE WELCOME" chris hugged annie.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." annie said as she planted a kiss on top of his forehead.

"I LOVE YOU MORE," chris said smiling.

"NO SHUT UP" annie yelled as she got off the floor and back onto the bed.

"hey, is this just for us two?" annie asked.

"yeah, i wanted to do something special for you and we've been talking about it since we were kids so i thought this would be the perfect occasion. if you don't wanna go with just me that's fine though i can invite everybody else." chris said.

"no, i wanna go with you. it's a perfect gift chris, thank you." annie smiled at the boy.

"start packing then, we leave next tuesday" chris said as she nodded and started thinking about all the things they could do together while they were there.

"i still hate you." annie said smiling to herself.

"𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞" chris replied also smiling to himself.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
𝐀/𝐍
this is a really short epilogue but it's okay.
anyway i can't believe that this book is officially done and over with. i have a few little messages i wanna give to some people who've supported me through out the whole thing.

1. val - you've been my number one supporter with my writing since day one, you're the person who originally even got me started and i cant thank you enough. every single book i've written you've supported and loved so much and i've done the same for you. i cant you enough for all the things you've done for me. i love you so much cutie 🤗

2. amelia - literally the one person who's always there for me. whenever i'm struggling on a chapter you're always telling me never to rush on it and to take a break if i need to which i appreciate sm and i love that you care about me😝 don't forget you're my number 1 cutie forever and i'll always care and love you the same way you do for me.

3. aubree - i talk to you everyday which is crazy get out of my life please. no but seriously you've pushed me to get through this book and i cant thank you enough. you're probably the reason this book is even done because if you hadn't reminded me to write it i would've forgotten. you're always so thoughtful and support me with whatever and i do the same for you. i love you aubree and thank you 😊

if it weren't for the three of them this book would never exist. i love you three so much thank you for everything.

okay bye i hope you liked the book😜

🎉 Terminaste de ler 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 | 𝐂.𝐒 ☀︎︎ 🎉