Part 1 - The Application.

"Dear Students,

We are happy to announce that our annual school summer camp would be led by most of our school's favorite idols Bangtan boys. A prestigious and an unforgettable experience for our students. The summer camp will take place in South Korea. Traveling fees would be all sponsored by the school. The guardians will have to pay for living in Korea for the time duration. So Students! What are you waiting for? Submit the forms here if you are interested!"

Hana: Finally! I've been waiting and saving for the whole year for this. I have enough money to live in South Korea and the traveling is sponsored by the school! Glad this part-time job is good.

I put my phone down and went sprinting toward my mom

Hana: Maaa! guess what! The annual Summer camp notice finally came!

H/M: Hmm where does it take place?

Hana: South Korea. My dream place!

H/M: Na baba na. I can't afford the traveling, living there for the summer. And most important How can I send you to a foreign country? Shimla was too hectic already. No way you're going!

Hana: Ma please, I've always listened to you every time and did not go on summer trips only last year you allowed me. And it's my dream place too and it's gonna be led by my favorite idols, BTS! How can I miss this opportunity Ma? And don't worry I won't be there alone. There are gonna be many ARMY friends of mine and some parents too. Plus teachers are there to mind the crowd as well! And about the affording thing. I have a part-time job where I have earned and saved enough as well. For the living at least, the school is sponsoring the travel. Come on Ma I'm 18 now pls let me go!

H/M: Are you sure?

Hana: Yes ma!

H/M: When do you have to go?

Hana: 15th April

H/M: Today is the 12th you must start packing beta. And tomorrow we'll buy some new clothes in case you travel around Korea.

Hana: Yay Mom! Thank you! I'll go and fill out the form.

Hana's Mom just hummed and chuckled at her excitement.

H/M: Kids nowadays!

She sighed

Hana filled out the form and started choosing her clothes, her ARMY stuff, and everything. Glad she knows Korean so she can communicate with BTS and understand what they are saying. A wave of excitement washed over her. She can't wait for her Summer Camp to start!