ew its shidou

No one's pov:
They walked through the gates to accidentally find their absolute bestie boo pookie wookie shidou (and his friends). Shidou walked past, "oh? hey rin chan" he smirked and waved mockingly. Rin turned his head. Shidou was an evil kid, he traumatized the teachers and caused trouble, he often skipped class but he was gifted the brain capacity to ace his classes somehow. Rin and hiori were both star students as well, rin had aced every class except science last semester, which was his only weak class. Hiori had straight A's and isagi.. well isagi had decentish grades, isagi had a c in every class except science, which he was topping the class in.

Rins pov:
I tried to ignore shidou and his stupid little gang (otoya + raichi), although the last time i did that he spread rumours i was crushing on him, and he made a photoshopped message of me confessing to him, it was goddamn annoying, but i really dont wanna deal with him today so i turned my head back. "Come on rin, you dont wanna to talk to your", he paused, "crush" shidou and otoya laughed away and left with his friends. I could hear raichi yelling at them as they left, and a faint "yeah whatever."

No ones pov:
"Rin dont let it get to you, shidous just like that i guess" isagi sighed.