science

no ones pov:
the two walked in the classroom,
"you two! why are you late!?" their teacher, ms jun yelled. yikes, she was a little pissed today. "uhh, sorry miss, rin was in the hospital and i picked him up" isagi smiled cautiously. "fine, youre off the hook this time, but next time i wont be so nice" she replied in a stern tone. isagi grinned, "you dont have to worry about that miss" lowering his head a little. they walked to their lab benches, one of the girls on the bench next door waved to isagi with a warm smile.

isagi was used to this, he was blessed with looks, not so much that girls would swarm and shriek over him, but enough that most people at school recognised him, partially for his looks, and partially for his cheerful and kind personality. he waved back and they got to work. today they were doing an experiment with chemicals.

halfway into the class
isagi sighed playfully, "rin you added the wrong one. again. dont pour it like that alright? here" he grabbed rins arm and tipped the white fizzy substance into the beaker with blue fluids. it became pink. rin jumped back a little and isagi chuckled "you know, you look like youd be good at school?" rin only sighed in response "whatever.."