Asters in bed

Written by Wahnder_Gabbie on Ao3
Warnings
You may feel single reading this
Mature
Fluff

___________

Lumine and the Wanderer just finished their daily commissions and already got their rewards from Katheryne. It was already late Lumine was planning to just stay there for the night.

"Wanderer, what do you think about just staying in this city for the night?" Lumine asks as they walk along the streets of Monstadt.

The Wanderer looked at her, visibly thinking of what he should answer. He spoke after a few seconds, "Fine by me, its not like I have any other choice anyway."

The traveler smiled at him. "Good, because its much easier to find accomodation here. We have an acquaintance named Goth and he is the owner of many inns here in Monstadt."

They walked further and there he saw the traveler approaching an old man with a slightly hunched back. They talked for a while then Lumine look at the Wanderer with a soft smile on her face and said, "Mr. Goth told me that there's only one unoccupied room left in the inn and that he'll give us a discount because we've been a big help to him."

"Oh that's good then."

"He also said that its one of the biggest rooms in the inn so I think we'll be just fine for tonight."

Goth leads them to the inn and towards the room that they rented. He opened it and there they saw a spacious room with big windows, one bathroom, two chairs, and a table... Oh, there's also a what seems to be a masterbed in the middle of the room with lamps at both of its sides. Wanderer swallowed audibly and looked at Lumine, in which does not go unnoticed by her.

"I'm sorry youngsters, this is really the only room left here, I would have give-"

"No no its fine Mr. Goth" Lumine cut him short and gave him an apologetic smile. "We're already thankful enough that you've provided us a place to sleep for the night. We're really grateful for your generosity."

Goth smiled at both of them and bid them farewell shortly after that. The traveler and the Wanderer stepped inside the room and stood there in complete silence. Wanderer sighs breaking the silence in the room and says "You sleep in the bed and I'll just sit in the chair for the whole night. You don't need to worry about me, puppets don't get tired."

He saw an unusual spark in her eyes for a few seconds then it disappeared. Lumine knows that the Wanderer is only concerned for her own comfort but she can't stop herself from teasing him.

"Do you really despise me that badly that's why you don't want to share the bed with me?" She says as she gives him the best puppy eyes she could do.

"Its not that I- argh FINE! BUT we'll sleep with our backs facing each other." He told her in an irritated manner. Ugh what's this girl think she's doing. Why is she this carefree? Doesn't she know that I could take advantage of her anytime I want to?

"Yayyyy!" Lumine smiled at her playfully. They took turns in the shower and finally lied down on the bed with their backs facing each other like how they agreed on.
Silence, there was silence again until Lumine spoke.

"Hey Wanderer, are you sleeping now?" No answer. She scoots closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Goodnight, rest well my wanderer." she then returns to her original position but now is now closer to him. So close that their backs are touching each other. So close that he could smell the the scent of windwheel asters and a hint of raspberries. She smells good, he thought, unbeknownst to him that he's already blushing like crazy. Her voice too earlier when she told him goodnight, maybe his mind is just playing games with him but it really sounded somewhat... Seductive?
He lets out a exhales softly to release some of the heat that he's feeling at the moment. This of course, did not go unnoticed by Lumine. She then switch her position so she's now facing his back. She breathes near his nape and put a hand on his back. This caused the Wanderer to shudder and his reaction satisfies the now grinning traveler. She ran her hand up and down his back then procceds to embrace his waist. Lumine can hear the Wanderer's breath increasing so she whispered again in his with a seductive tone, "You seem to be enjoying this, are you not?"