┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ ° 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 ꒱

↳ ❝ [Ship: Sookai] ¡! ❞

↳ *Type* ༉‧₊˚✧: ! Smut !

‗ ❍Top: Soobin
Bottom: Hueningkai
Contains: Yeonkai and Yeongyu as well

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Second requested by: jk_hyuka_biased

_____________________________

╰┈➤ ❝ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈➤ ❝ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes]- ', Start ꒱ ↷__________________________________

- ', Start ꒱ ↷
__________________________________

"Hahahaha! One more time! I won" Hueningkai smirked and folded hands as he won his boyfriend in cards again.

"Gah! Not fair! You are making decisions and as a result you just change them!" Soobin rolled his eyes and grabbed his legs against his chest and frowned.

"Awwww! Cute! That's because I never fail! I don't like loosing ya know " Hyuka said and flipped his quite long black hair.

Soobin laughed and stood up. He put on his jacket. The outside was cold that day. Whole day it was just raining and the weather was really bad. Members couldn't go out and visit places in order to spend time together. They could go mall or any other place like park and ride bicycles. Whole day they just spent at home and watched whole movies in Netflix. In the end Hueningkai and Soobin decided to cuddle and play cards before the sleep. So it was time Soobin to go to his room.

Love relationship between these two knew no one except Beomgyu. Even stuff members didn't know about their romantic relationship. They weren't that obvious. They never acted clingy or touchy towards others, they made ab impression that they were just close friends. But you may ask why Beomgyu knew about their relationship ? They were once caught in changing room after dance practice by Beomgyu. After whole explanation they finally realized that they couldn't hide everything from Beomgyu ANYMORE as Beomgyu noticed every detail while they were making out.

Those two also never did anything sexual. Soobin knew Hueningkai's wasn't virgin ( ALYA THEY ARE 20+ SO ) but that was because of past toxic relationship Hyuka had. Soobin didn't really want to make any move about that till Hueningkai wouldn't mention. But he wouldn't lie if he sad he wanted too. It's already been a month. Hueningkai didn't really notice about Soobin's wants because Soobin wasn't that obvious. He was handling.

"Alsooo!!! Soobina ~ ! " Hueningkai said when he was getting ready to sleep. Soobin turned around to face Hyuka.

"Hmmm what is it ?" Soobin asked.