Chapter 1

*6 months after the creation of the god's eye*

In a small flat on the East side of London, a girl grabbed a bag from the smallest room before climbing out the nearest window. She ran down the fire exit and the alleyway to a small corner shop. She ran straight in not bothering to acknowledge the owner, heading into the back room where she met up with a friend.

"Ramsey, tell me you mailed it to Safar?" The girl asked, catching her breath.

"Yeah, it got to him just fine," Ramsey replied, taking hold of her friend's hand and using a back exit they ran.

Opening the door both girls froze as a dozen men with powerful-looking guns stood facing them, guns pointed at them.

*California*

Mr. Nobody handed Dominic Toretto a Corona before leading him through a busy warehouse to a large desk where displayed on a large computer screen was detailed information on a wanted terrorist by the name of Mose Jakande.

"This man has kidnapped a hacker known only by the name of 'Ramsey'" Mr Nobody began explaining to Dominic, much to his confusion.

"Why does any of this concern me?" Dom asked, voicing his confusion.

"Because she has created a nifty little piece of technology that hacks into any digital network. She called it God's Eye." Mr. Nobody continued to explain.

"That still doesn't answer my question?" Dom replied, silently figuring a way out.

"Because this little bastard will be catastrophic in the wrong hands however due to political reasons any US government forces or entities are unusable which is where you come in." Mr Nobody finished, finally answering Doms' question.

"I get you Ramsey and God's eye, you let me use it to find Shaw?" Dominic asked, laying down his terms in case of a deal.

"Exactly. Now I've already gathered your team so you best get to work. "Mr Nobody agreed, walking away from Dom.

*Caucasus Mountain Range*

Directly above the mountain range, five cars had begun their descent, with 4 of them landing cleanly on the road surface and a fifth car heading off into the trees. Inside an armoured bus was a fairly small cage. Inside that said cage were two females, both with their hands tied together at the wrists and bags covering their faces.

The guards just outside the cage suddenly became anxious as 4 unplanned cars appeared, seemingly from nowhere. A few moments later gunfire was heard causing the slightly older female to cry out while the younger one sat hoping. The gunfire soon stopped and for a moment there was no sound. The silence was soon filled with an explosion. Following the explosion, sounds of a fight were heard before they stopped and light flooded the two females' faces.

Ramsey, the slightly older, girl was in shock. Her mascara had run down her face because of all the crying. She was trembling and screaming at her rescuer, who only wanted to break the ties around her wrists. The younger female was April. The rescuer wasn't who she was hoping for and couldn't help her feeling of disappointment change her expression ever so slightly. The rescuer chuckled lightly at her reaction before he cut her wrists free.

He said something into a small handheld radio before turning back to the newly rescued hackers. Giving them both a quick reassuring smile, he led them both to the end of the bus where a massive hole was.

"Let me guess, you want us to jump to that car?" April asked, pointing at the fast-approaching car that was some cross make of two entirely different cars.

"Yeah," the rescuer chuckled once more. "Who's first?" He asked afterwards.

"Ramsey. Let her go first." April said, taking a step back.

After a bit of hesitation from Ramsey, she was shoved into the front of the car. Once she was safely in the front seat, it became April's turn.

Taking a quick breath, April took a leap of faith and landed not so safely on the front of the car. The only sounds April heard to start with were the roar of the engine and Ramseys' sobbing breaths. April looked up to see a hand reach out to her from where Ramsey climbed into the car. Without hesitation, April pulled herself up just enough to grab the hand reaching towards her.

April felt herself being pulled up and into the car, before that feeling disappeared. It was replaced by the car shaking and being sent off to one side. Letting out a small gasp, she grabbed onto the metal outer caging of the car before turning to the side. On her left side was a well-designed car. As she studied the driver, her face became a pure look of confusion.

The confusion turned to straight-up horror as the driver made another attempt to hit the car she was currently hanging on for dear life. It took every ounce of self-restraint not to scream out even the slightest bit when the car took another hit. She had always been taught never to show how she was truly feeling.

April tried once more to pull herself up and into the car. This time she had slightly more success, getting to a point where she could be helped inside.

Watching the driver next to her ram into the car once more sent another wave of panic through April. She watched the driver's expression turn from a confused look towards April to a smirk as he looked towards the driver currently driving the car she was in.

*******

Ramsey woke up on a bench stationed on a small Dock over a lake, in the middle of nowhere. Within seconds everyone was watching her reaction.

"I don't know whether to thank you for saving us or kick your arse for throwing us down the mountain," Ramsey said weakly as she looked at her surroundings.

"Thank us or kick our arses, huh." Someone scoffed.

That someone just happened to be the driver that drove Ramsey and April down the mountain...