Chapter 2

April began pacing, holding a small phone to her ear. When she didn't get what she wanted, she launched the phone into the lake before crying out.

Birds flew from the nearby trees at the sudden noise and everyone looked over at her. In a moment of panic, April took off running hoping no one would follow.

Her hope was misplaced as footsteps were heard from behind her, gaining speed. Her wrist got caught in someone's hand and they stopped her.

Spinning her round, April was face to face with the man who rescued both her and Ramsey from the bus.

"Look, we don't want to hurt you-" He tried to explain.

"I've seen the looks before. The ones you've been giving me. I know you want answers." April blurted out trying to escape his grasp.

In a desperate attempt to get away, April resorted to fighting. Stomping on his foot and elbowing him in the stomach proved to be a successful attempt. However, it wasn't that successful as more people had appeared.

This time Ramsey was the one to approach April first.

"Just tell them what they want to know. We can trust them." Ramsey assured April while walking towards her.

"How?" April demanded so many questions with one word.

Ramsey inched closer to her friend until they were side by side. She then quietly explained who everyone was and how she'd figured it out.

"I trust them enough to tell them where God's Eye is." Ramsey finished explaining, hoping to get some sense into April.

April didn't reply, she just stared at the ground. Fiddling with one of her rings, April struggled to find the words she was ready to say. Looking at Ramsey for help, the older women instantly knew what to do.

"What do you want to know." She asked Dom, speaking for April.

No one objected as Dom began to explain.

"I saw the way his and your expressions changed when you saw each other. Who is he?" Dom asked.

"Someone I thought was dead," April replied, still refusing to look up.

"Who is he to you?" Dom asked, repeating himself slightly.

"Dead to me!" April snapped, taking her eyes off the floor and into Doms.

"That wasn't the look you gave him," Dom stated, holding his ground and meeting April's eye.

"He's my brother. I'm the youngest Shaw sibling." April answered.

She was met with silence.
Pure and utter silence from everyone.

It was what she was expecting given what Owen had tried to do and given what Deckard was currently trying to do.

"I thought he wa-"

"He's been a ghost for the past 6 years right?" Dom asked, wanting confirmation.

"Yeah, I thought the military managed to kill him but I guess not." She confirmed, frowning slightly.

When no one had anything more to say April walked away, heading for the lake's edge. Picking up a few flat stones, she skimmed them perfectly across the calm water not overly caring if the others were watching her or not.

"Mr. Nobody cleared us. We're off to Abu Dhabi." Dom spoke after a while of them all watching April.

Dom looked at Ramsey who started to make her way over to April leaving the others.

"Somethings not right. Owen never mentioned having a sister when I worked for him." Letty whispered to Dom, raising the question of April's confession.

"Find out how much Ramsey knows about her," Dom replied, his eyes looking at Tej while he was facing Letty.

*******

Once in Abu Dhabi the team, with the addition of Ramsey and April, were sat on the beach waiting. Ramsey however had gone into the ocean after failing to get April to join her.

Both Roman and Tej were admiring Ramseys' figure when she emerged from the water. This caused Letty and April to roll their eyes while Brian found it funny and even Dom found it slightly amusing.

After a quick discussion with Safar, it was soon revealed the Gods Eye was in the possession of what seemed to be the richest man in Abu Dhabi.

All the while, April was on edge. She kept looking around as if expecting to see someone. Several others noticed her behaviour including Brian, Letty and Dom who had increasing suspicions about her.

The evening soon arrived and April along with Ramsey and Tej were heading into the back tunnels of the largest tower in Abu Dhabi. The others were all doing jobs to either distract or retrieve.

Letty had successfully gotten into the room she needed to be in. Her next objective was to cut a wire, that Tej had described to her.

"English Tej." Letty moaned, not understanding the technical words he was using.

"He means the orange wire. Cut the orange one." April answered, beating Tej to it.

Letty muttered a quick thanks before she cut the wire. Within seconds the three hackers were in the tower's security system allowing them access to everything.

Opening the door to where the Gods Eye was allowed Dom and Brian to retrieve it. The only problem was it was embedded into part of a car.

A HyperSport Lykan.

The fastest car.

Bulletproof.

Locked in a cage.

April noticed the guys had stopped to stare at the car.

"Guys focus!" April called out to them through the earpieces all of them wore.

"It's a nice car yeah but get the chip and get the fuck outta there." She continued.

While Dom and Brian tried to find the chip, the tower's security locked the three hackers out. This left them all defenceless with no other option but to hope for the best and abandon the plan.

Tej, Ramsey and April ran back to the main room, hoping to catch up with Letty and Roman. Not only did they catch them, but the 5 of them managed to catch a glimpse of Dom and Brian in the HyperSport Lykan.

Dom was driving it towards the window, the second window it had been through.

The others stared at each other and the car before suddenly gunfire arrived, forcing everyone to either duck or run. In the commotion, April got separated from the rest and found herself face to face with...