the sex shop

Benny had stayed in the living room for a while longer playing the piano, there were some ideas he wanted to put into practice, because in the short or long term his plan was to release a solo album with his musical pieces, but his progress was slow.

Apolo had fallen asleep next to him, he was his company most of the night, as Frida had gone up to the bedroom early and Heléne was in her own world. He thought about waking up Apolo so that he could go up with him, but the dog seemed so comfortable and calm sleeping that he wasn't going to bother him, so he left the dog right where he was, besides, his intentions with Frida were different and kinky.

Benny went up the stairs after turning off everything downstairs and went to the bedroom, there was a light on, Frida was already lying down with her eyes closed but she wasn't sleeping, because when she felt his presence as soon as it she opened her eyes. "Did you finish?" She asked in a gruff voice, because she was tired.

"I'm done," he confirmed and closed the door behind him.

"Where is my baby Apolo?" She got under the covers to warm her icy feet.

"He's down in the living room," he too went to his bedside. "He fell asleep and I didn't want to disturb him," he added. Benny got under the sheets and Frida moved closer to him to feel his warmth and closed her eyes, she then placed her feet on his. "You're cold," he complained to her, placing his hand on her belly and looking down at her.

"That's what you're here for to warm me up," she replied, trying not to smile.

Benny kissed her hair and then brought his lips to hers, wetting them a little. Frida, still not being able to open her eyes, intertwined her legs and stayed a little on top of him. Benny kissed her again, this time involving his tongue a little more, feeling the heat of his body increase. He took advantage of her closeness and managed to get his hand around her waist and to hug her as they kissed.

Frida broke the kiss to catch her breath and opened her eyes, "good night," she sighed, trying to recover and lie down next to him again.

Benny noticed that she still wasn't giving up. Frida now lay face down on the bed, she didn't usually do it, in fact, she slept most of the time on her back. She reached out her hand and turned off the light from the lamp that provided a dim light. Benny insisted, bringing most of his body towards her and hugging her from behind, "don't ignore me," he whispered in her ear, kissing her neck.

"I'm not ignoring you," she replied sleepy. Benny put his hand on her bottom and continued to kiss her.

"Let's play for a while," he suggested, causing her to finally turn to him.

"I'm sleepy," she complained, putting her hand on his cheek and kissing him.

"It will be quick," Benny whispered against her lips, and Frida gradually relented. He took her lips between his teeth biting them but not hurting her as they kissed. Frida, for her part, took her hand to his crotch, feeling the bulge that protruded from his pants.

"You're hard," she whispered and gave him a peck.

"Only for you," he responded, pulling down his pants. Then, he brought his hand to her crotch, feeling that she was wet and could be felt from her panties.

"Benny, you said it would be quick. Stop playing with me," she moaned, squeezing her legs and leaving his hand trapped between them.

"Release it," he commanded, trying to pull it out of her.

"Or what?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Or I might have to reach higher and make you come instantly," he warned.