Hunt or be hunted | 46

.

.

.

The Wally who saved me pulled me up to my feet with a smile.

" DeadShot Wally, it's a pleasure to be your acquaintance. " DeadShot Wally dusted himself off.

" You....you seem familiar..." I mumbled, and apparently, he heard me. " Yes, I would hope so. We did meet today after all... but come on, there isn't much time before this place shatters. " He tapped a watch on his wrist, and a hologram appeared. 

I'm pretty sure it was a compass.

" C'mon, Y/n, this way." Wally grabbed my hand as we ran towards a thrown that belonged to Vampire Wally... Aka Red Wally...

" Wait...what do you mean, "We met today, "...?" I asked, stopping in my tracks. " I'm the Wally that was introduced to you, and sadly, I couldn't compress myself while seeing all of my other clones. Now I'm just...me." I raised a brow in confusion.

What did he mean he couldn't compress himself? It this not the Wally that is mine? I mean... he's not my Wally, Wally is his own person and was never MY Wally, so I feel as if I'm being over possessive.

" So...you aren't my Wally? The one who I had a slumber party with and-"

" Nope. He's gone now, no longer Current, or whatever Wally you made him out to be. They call him 'Lovesick' now. " Deadshot Wally shrugged and began walking again.
'

" So then where is he? " I asked, stopping us from walking once again.

" Oh my-...ugh...he is in a cage, and I'd now an experiment, alright?" He groaned in frustration because of all of my questions.

I didn't mean to annoy the guy, I was just confused.

" My bad dude, I'm just asking questions. It's not like I have any idea what's going on right now. " I rolled my eyes and sped up my walking, noticing DeadShot had gone ahead and walked away while I was in my thoughts.

" So uh, are you going to leave, or are they gonna give me a new Wally because, even though you saved me, I'd much rather have a Wally that I know -"

" And just because I saved you doesn't mean that I want to be stuck with you, so for you information, I have no idea what they'll do...guess I should put my plan into motion though." DeadShot said, although it seemed like he was just saying his thoughts outloud.

" Let's see, Y/n.. would you rather die now or later~?" DeadShot leaned in really close to me, to the point I could feel his breath on my face.

" I mean...later-?" I backed away from him. " Eh, that's no fun, is it? I think you should die now." And with that, DeadShot began to chase after me, knife in his hand. He was way faster than expected, but at the same time, what did I even expect? Probably for him to be nicer since he just saved my life yet is trying to kill me for not wanting to be dead.

" You're just as bad as Red Wally, gosh! What was the point in saving me if you were gonna just turn around and kill me in the end?" I ran down a long hall, trying to find a quick place to hide.

I was going to scream, but that wouldn't be smart. Gotta conserve breath and stay stealthy.

I made it to a big open room and decided to climb on some crates as a hiding place.

" Y/n~ I hope you know I have a tracker on you. " DeadShot walked into the room with the same smirk he wore as he killed Red Wally.

" And gotcha-...wait...where did you -"

" And now you got you, Lil Maggit!" I jumped off a crate and onto his head, making him fall down underneath me.

" Get off of me, you fat slug." He grumbled. " Nope, I'm not about to be killed by you at the moment. I haven't even been married yet." I scoffed and stuck my nose up.

" Fine, I'll just kill you later then,for every Wally to see~" DeadShot cooed, confusing me.

" Why in front of ever Wally...?" I asked specticaly, digging my nailed into his fury body. " You know the Paulina effect? The one where ever Wally has killed Paulina? Well, let's say I make it look like they all killed you... How do you suppose they will feel then?" He laughed...it did make sense...how clever.

" What's your deal-...AHHHHHHH!" I screamed as the floor opened up, allowing us to fall in. 

" Look at what you've done... you and your fat self broke the floor!" Wally groaned and pushed me off of him, standing up. " All of the Wally's make you look like this wonderful person well f*ck that!" Wally dusted himself off and started to walk around the barely lit room we were in.

" Wow, language..alos...what'cha lookin' for?" I hopped up and skipped over to him, following his every step with a smirk on my face. " A way out of here so I can be away from you, obviously... You are clouding my headspace, and I have no room to think." He groaned and touched every brick on the wall, looking for a way out. " So you're saying that this is an escape room..." I tapped my chin in ponder until I got an idea.

" I know what to do! " I exclaimed and tapped every painting in the room, but it was a specific part of each painting.

In each painting, there was a woman, and each woman had a bite mark on her neck, and that's what I tapped, opening a secret passage way.

" Look at that, Wally! I'm good for something!" I laughed as I walked through the door.

****