Go Wally! | 50

Zang, 50 chapters already? Wowie!

****

*

*

*

*

I took a hold of Wally's hand, a smile on my face.

" Squeaze the amulet and say my name three times. " Wally instructed, pointing to the necklace.

I did as said, and we appeared back in the living room of Home. As Wally appeared it seemed like he had some kind of glitching aura around him, but I didn't take too much notice.

" What the-"

DeadShot mummbled and backed up as he spotted Wally.

" Did they already send a replacement out for me? I wasn't even here for a month..." DeadShot asked, but Wally ignored, instead, he was having his little reunion with Home.

" Oh, Home...you have no idea how much I missed you, buddy!" Wally exclaimed, leaning up against Home. Home made a random sound, probably trying to keep the conversation the two were having private. " Oh yes, that's right...Excuse me..sir..but I do think it's time for you to go." Wally folded his arms, impatiently tapping his foot on the ground.

" Yeah, I don't think so. Actually...come here, Y/n, we need to talk for a sec-..." DeadShot pushed me outside of Home so that he couldn't hear what we're saying I'm guessing.

" When did that Wally get here, and why am I getting a weird vibe from him..? " He paced around me in a circle. " He's the Wally who I met first...before he turned into LoveSick that was...." I mumbled. " That's not how it works, Y/n...Once you unlock your true form, there's no going back after that. That's when the council orders out a new-...I've already said too much." DeadShot zipped his lips. " All i will say is that that's not ' You're Wally', or whatever you want to call him." He grabbed my arm and marched us back inside.

My thing is that what did he mean by council? If I had to guess the highest Wally's on a council, it would be Female Wally, Robo-Wally, Rainbow-Factory Wally, and maybe Small Wally.

When we made it back inside, I was greeted by Wally sitting in his special chair with a deck of cards in his hands. Also there was a yellow hand with black leather gloves...Oh, and two diffrent stacks of cards, assuming it was for me and DeadShot.

" Come on, Y/n and...uh...whatever your name is. " Wally gestered us over with a warm smile, although it didn't seem like it was all warm..maybe half cold. And before you ask what I mean, his eye was twitching. " Nop-"

" Of course!" I hit DeadShot in the back of his head, causing him to snarl, but he listened to me and sat down.

" The game of the day is, Go Wally! . One of my favorite games. "

Wally smiled proudly, holding out the box with his face and a few negibors on it.

" Alright, I'll go first just incase you don't know how to play, Y/n. " Wally nodded, although I knew how to play, I didn't say anything. It was just a bootleg Go Fish! .

" Alright, Home. Do you have a...Jullie...?" Wally raised the place where his brow would be, eager to find out if he could get a card. " Nope. Go Wally, my friend." Home spoke in his hispanic type accent. " Imposter...do you have a real Wally? " Home asked DeadShot, but he didn't answer. Only looked off into the distance.

" Uhh..DeadShot..? It's your turn." I pointed to the hand. " Oh, my bad. What are you asking for?" DeadShot waved a hand over to the gloved hand on the table. " I said a Wally. " Home chuckled, confusing me. " Yeah, no, sorry, Y/n, but I don't speak in creeks and whatever other sounds she likes to make." DeadShot groaned, making Home stop his laughter. " First off...Home is a boy...and he's asking if you have a Wally...can you not hear him?" I raised a brow, setting my cards down. " No I can't hear him, and no, I don't have a Wally, go Wally!" DeadShot smirked triumphantly.

" Okay, my turn...Wally, do you have a...Robo-Wally...?" I squinted, making sure I read that right. Why the heck would he be in the deck of cards?

" Yep!"

*****

I would like to say that the game went smoothly, but that would be a lie. Wally and Home kept throwing insults over to DeadShot, and he kept returning them back. To make matters worse, they weren't even arguing over one specific thing. It would be about body counts and how many people they have killed...or the way they planned on killing me.

" You know what? I don't want you hanging around Y/n anymore! You plan on killing her, and in front on every other Wally. It's not like I care or anything, but it's kinda rude to make them go insane if you ask me. " Wally pouted and crossed his arms.

He was speaking like a dad to his daughters new boyfriend.

" Oh, and you have a better influence on her? I'm not the one who constantly has dreams of eating her alive! Also, I've changed my mind..Oh, and look at these pictures~" DeadShot shoved some poloroid images into Wally's face, causing him to fume.

It turns out he took pictures of me while I was alseep and when we were ' Cuddling ' together...or whatever you want to call it. " Y/n...! Do you still have your-..." Wally began before I started to blush in embarrassment. " W-Whattt...? No! Ofcourse n-not...!" I covered my burning hot face. " Don't you remember what I said, Y/n?

You're too pretty to cover your face, my eight wonder~"

Wally cooed, making me remeber the past.

***

" You look....Wonderful~ " He smirked as I turned to look at him. " O-Oh...Oh...! T-thank you..." I basiclly whispered, my cheeks heating up. " What was that? I can't hear you~!" He leaned in closer to me and cooed. " I said....thank y-you!" I covered my burning cheeks. " Don't do that, Y/n, you're too pretty to cover your face like that." Wally told me before he removed my hands off of my face. " Now look at that, the eighth wonder of the world! " He smiled and held my hands in his.

***

" He's right, for once. " DeadShot hummed, making it even worse.

***