. PUPPET

NIGHT 1
12:00 AM.

Silent and quiet; the pizzeria had no movement from anywhere, though it is 12 AM, where the animatronics are able to move around, it was still quiet as an empty room.

The Marionette stayed in her box, not resting though. She's always awake, having to protect the pizzeria and the things inside the pizzeria.

Her head rested against the fabric of the box she was in, it was spacious and fit her perfectly. She was one tall being, usually wouldn't be able to stand up due to her height but the box was alright. She was only unable to sit up while the lid was closed.

Marionettes head bobbed gently to the slow rhythm of the song that was trapped within the box. It soothing her.

That song was meant to keep the Marionette steady and able to keep her composure, it completely calmed her.

She was also always in the box because of the constant song that played. Sure, she've left a few times but it was never long. Just for a few minutes.

It wasn't her fault though. Something was wrong with her when she wasn't in her box for half of the day or just not listening to the sound. It was unbelievable actually.

Marionettes eyes opened, her whole eyes being pitch black. Lifeless. It was honestly creepy.

The only color that was inside was her while pupils, which were so tiny you could barley see them.

Her eyes averted around the space she was in. Same exact place she wanted and expected to be in. The lovely blue box lined with purple fabric wrapping, presenting a present.

A Gift.

This box was definitely a Gift to the Marionette.

.

1:01 AM.

A faint knock was heard, someone had disturbed the Marionette, but that was okay.

Marionette placed both of her pale and gloved hands on each sides of the lid, pushing it upwards.

She stood up, almost immediately; her eyes felt heavy, her body also feeling tired.

She raised an eyebrow and looked downwards and saw one of her.. friends? Yeah, Sure.

Mangle.

The white haired human waved her hand at Marionette, looking at her with a soft smile on her face. "Mari-onette, h..ey."

Mangle said, accidentally silencing herself between sentences. She couldn't help it though, her voice had always been like that, and when she did speak a full sentence without silencing herself, her voice cracked.

Marionette shook her head playfully though she still had a blank expression on her face.

"Yes Mangle, do you need assistance?" Marionette questioned.

Mangle shook her head aswell, still having a small smile on her face. "Noth..ing really, but I just came to asK, do you want to h..ang out with me and the rest of the to..ys? We're thinkin' about playin' some video games."