Prologue

~HOW IT STARTED~

THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE

"Local business owner, Lucy Hill, co-owner of loved Lakeview coffee shop "The Buzz" has been cast in the popular UK reality show "The Love Equation". According to her business partner, Celia Moretti, friends and family were surprised to hear the news. "Lucy would have never submitted herself for this kind of thing" she says, continuing on to give us a picture of Hill's typical dating life "no one has ever been successful in getting Lucy to put herself out there. I've been pushing her to get on the apps for months, so it came as a huge surprise to find out she'd be looking for love on a tv show".

While friends and family are in disbelief, David White, a frequent customer of "The Buzz" is "ecstatic for Lucy". "We all know and love Lucy, I can't wait to watch her on TV!"

Although we haven't had the chance to sit down with the woman herself, we doubt Hill and staff are complaining about the attention. Ever since the Reality Show's Instagram account (@theloveequation) released the news last Friday March 23rd, The Buzz has sported a line out the door!

For those interested in watching our beloved Chicago Native on her journey for love, catch The Love Equation on CBS for the first time, Sundays 7pm CST!"

~HOW IT'S GOING~

THE DAILY MAIL

"The Love Equation's Lucy Hill left the villa this past Sunday in tears. Hill, an American unknown prior to this season, has become a fan favorite these past 6 weeks. Likeable because of her genuine personality and refusal to play "the game", viewers were surprised by her unlikely coupling with British Bachelor James Freeham. Although, during the Season Finale on Sunday, no one was as surprised as Hill when Freeham shared he was not interested in continuing their relationship post-production. While viewers played witness to Freeham's antics in the villa, Hill had always remained steadfastly naive.

The heartbreaking scene has caused fans of the show to shame Freeham on social media, dubbing him The heartless heartthrob". While James has posted a statement online, ensuring viewers that what you see on tv is only a rendition of the truth, we have yet to hear anything from Hill."