Understanding love.

A/N

This is a filler chapter for something that popped in my head, and has been in there for days, also the animatronics are furries, and they can fuse like in Steven Universe, including Sky for the plot.

The Human walks to the Pizzaplex where he is supposed to meet the two boys, as he walked to the main stage he saw a giant Bear, Gator, hybrid making him back away in fear. It began laughing as then light appeared and the two he was supposed to meet appeared in front of him.

Sky: That wasn't funny!

Monty: Come on shorty, it was hilarious.

Sky: Ugh! Whatever.

Freddy: Sky, we asked you here today so we can try to fuse.

Sky: Sorry, but I can't.

Freddy: Of course you can! We just need to dance.

Sky: I don't want to fuse.

Monty: Useless.

Freddy: Monty!

Sky: I'll just watch.

Monty: Let's fuse Teddy.

Freddy: Sure. Watch Sky!

Freddy moves starts by doing basic ballroom, Monty is breakdancing and using his tail as an extra limb to pull some tricks like standing on it. The Bear then starts to do some more flashy moves, somewhat mimicking his partner. The two meet as Monty catches the Bear, while his other hand is in the air as the two merge.

???: So how was that!? Ah! Woah!

Freddy: Ow! The fusion fell apart.

Monty: Ugh! Stupid human pissed me off.

Freddy: He's dancing.

Sky began dancing, from the inspiration from the two. His moves were not precise but, they were careful as he then ramped it up with some hip hop. Jumping and posing, yet still with ballet as the base, he then ended the dance with a spin, one hand on his chest as the other was stretched out. The two blushed, as the boy opened his eyes to the see the two staring.

Sky: S-Sorry.

Monty: W-Whatever.

Freddy: You're dance was so pretty.

Sky: T-Thanks.

Freddy: I would love to see more.

Monty: I bet his dance would be lame.

Freddy: Monty!!

Monty: Whatever.

Sky: I don't know.

Freddy: Please.

Sky: Fine, tell the DJ to play this.

Freddy: Ok,

Monty: Tch!

Freddy: Stop that. Ready!

Sky makes them move for space as the song plays. He starts to move his hands, with his hips slightly moving. After some vogueging, the song ramps up and he started to move his whole body, his legs were now moving as he did some impressive legwork by making his leg go up high as then he spun. Finishing the first performance with his hands in a prayer as he looked to the left.

Monty: Wow! That was...

Freddy: He's so good!! Sky, I loved it!

Sky: Oh, you did. It's starting.

Freddy: Huh?

The Human got to position as the voice was heard he did fast hand movements in the air, to then follow the voice's tempo of slowing down. They all new he was going to speed up as he did not disappoint, as he started to use his hips much more as he moved like he was a dancer meant to entrance you with their body as he moved to the music. The end was near as he had a hand to his chest in one second then to be tossed away in the other as he finished with him looking right with his head held high.