A final swan song

Gregory: Let's follow Sky.

Sky: Alright follow me, I'll find out what's going on here at last.

Freddy: Where are we going?

Sky: I want to warn the bar first.

Monty: Alright, let's give a warning so I can beat the shit of whatever is causing this mess.

Gregory: There's a bar here?

Freddy: No Gregory you can't enter there, it's an adult only zone.

Bonnie: Yeah, Why don't we get to know each other little bunny.

Gregory: Ok.

Bonnie: Sky really helped me out, cause he knows Freddy and Monty are special.

Gregory: Hmm, I can tell he ain't normal. I mean he's over here fighting like it's his job.

Bonnie: Hahaha, He's just using the get up and everything as a way to cope. He was breaking down not so long ago.

Freddy: What!? Why haven't you told me!?

Bonnie: You were busy and he was fine after a while. You didn't need to get involved.

Freddy: Still this is important to me, I dom't want him to break down again.

Gregory: Again?

Freddy: This Vanny has been tormenting him since the beginning of this job.

Bonnie: He is sure brave to go head to head against her.

Freddy: Oh you're back!

Monty: No big deal, now come on let's go.

Sky: I'll get to leading.

Freddy: Hold on, I'll hold you.

Sky: F-Freddy.

Freddy: Hahaha, Now I can keep you calm.

Sky: Alright, but you gotta lead everyone to the place.

Freddy: Well, you tell me where to next.

Sky: Fine, though you picked me up cause you wanted me calm or was it cause of something else.

Freddy: Just the calm.

Sky: Good, but I wouldn't mind if it was cause of something else~

Freddy: O-Oh.

Sky: Oh Papa Bear, you are so cute.

Freddy: You are really cute too, especially in that dress you wore when we were getting to know each other.

Sky: F-Freddy, that was a secret.

Freddy: Made you blush though, Honey Bear.

Sky: Now I'm embarrassed.

Later once they got into the elevator and when it opened they were at a place below the pizzaplex. Everyone got out and surveyed nearby then the animatronics went ahead as the two stayed behind for safety.

Monty: Why the Hell is there so many generators?

Bonnie: This is some place, looks like a dump.

Freddy: This, this is all new to me. I don't know what this is, nor what is was.

Bonnie: Endos too. I see a door let me try to open it.

Freddy: I'll collect the two.

Bonnie: No way, they seem to be waiting for them. Nothing, this must be what those generators are for then.