Right movement wrong person

"I Came as soon as I could, I'm sorry if I took long". Zac says.

Fatima: Im giving you a chance to explain or express yourself to me, I'm trying not to move off my emotions.

Zac: Well first off thank you for letting me explain secondly you look beautiful in this outfit.

Fatima: -Blushing- its just a tracksuit nothing fancy but go on.

Zac: T, Im sorry for not staying connected with you for all those years. It would've hurt me even more hearing your voice and not being able to hold you or see you. I also didn't realize that I was hurting you during that process and I was being selfish because I was only thinking of myself. Fatima, my feelings for you have never changed from the age of 10 to now and at 32 I still feel the same. Dating for me was weird asf because no one could've compared to how you made me feel... I just want to give us another try I really missed you T.

Fatima stood there taking in both the sights and Zacs words not knowing how to respond because she's trying to handle things differently.

"Im not the same Fatima you left years ago, Zac I'm tired hearing things about you from others and not from you. You were here for 7 days before you decided to see me. If I meant that much to you I would've been the first, and I'm thinking the only reason you saw me is because it was Mars birthday party too." Fatima said

Fatima: You ignored my calls earlier because my number wasn't stored in your phone. Am I correct?

Zac: -Nodding his head yes-

Fatima: We've had the same number since we were 14, -Pulling out her phone to show him his contact- Your contact has never changed in my phone, Same name same emoji next to your name. I've gone thru about 3 phones Zachary. You don't want to give us a try you just want someone that is familiar with you because you don't feel like starting over. Thank you for telling me how you feel but what was, cannot be anymore Zachary. Do not bother storing my number. We have no choice but to run into each other because of our family so don't worry I won't try to avoid you. We're cool and everything but that's all we'll ever be. Drive safely.

Fatima walks away leaving Zac in his thoughts to process what was said between them. Fatima got into her car and pulled off, before she got to the end of the corner tears were flowing constantly. She honestly never thought of seeing Zac ever again after his parents took him away, but now seeing him, has her fucked up in the head.

Fatima POV

After leaving Zac a few hours ago I finally decided to turn my location on so the girls would know that I am safe. I drove to my safe space which is a park that's near by my home. Pullin up into my drive way I got out and grabbed my bags from the back seat and went inside. I walked upstairs to my bathroom and ran my water to soak in for while.. I got a notification on my phone so I checked it... it was from Tommy asking if I was okay because he heard I went MIA today. I ensured him that I was fine and told him that I need a quick fix then laid my phone on the counter. I Got undressed and went in the tub after 20 minutes of being in the tub I heard my front door chimed off letting me know that it has been opened then shortly after I hear a voice saying "Sunny? Where are you?"

Fatima: Im in here Tommy

Tommy: Hey Sunshine

"Hey, Im ready to get out... I need you to make love to me tonight." Fatima says

Tommy: Fatima it's been months since you told me that we'd have to stop that, are you sure thats something you want?

"Nigga I don't need you to question me I just need you to do what the fuck I told you. Don't make me have to call Night..."Fatima spat out.