Chapter 1 || Extra Treats

It was finally time for Y/N to meet this long-awaited "amazing friend" of Toritsuka's. Now that Y/N thought about it this was beginning to be less and less appealing to him. Toritsuka had assured him that this best buddy of his was nothing like him, but then how were they friends? Like—at all.

Y/N couldn't stop worrying about it all through class time, wondering why he had agreed. He was trying to give Toritsuka the benefit of the doubt saying that this friend couldn't be that bad. Plus, Toritsuka said he and Saiki didn't have too much in common so they were pretty different. So everything would probably work out, right?

At the same time though, if they have nothing in common then how are they friends? I guess he and I are friends and we don't both act like that but what are the chances he became friends with a totally normal person? Next question, does this person also know that Toritsuka has adult magazine battles on the temple? Because if so I feel sorry for them but at least we can be traumatized together.

Before long, it was finally lunchtime and also time to meet Toritsuka's friend.

I hope the guys don't think im ditching them, I didn't get to tell them I wasn't gonna sit with them today.

As Y/N walked up the flights of stairs to get to the meeting spot, he mentally cursed Toritsuka

I didn't even know we were allowed to GO on the roof. That seems like one big lawsuit to me. Especially if they're just letting people up on the roof for lunch. And why did he choose the good anyway? He knows I hate stairs.

Finally reaching the roof Y/N opened the doors and was surprised when they opened with ease.

From afar he saw, of course, Toritsuka, but also a pink-haired boy with green glasses, a taller boy with a big chin and a mohawk, and a shorter boy who honestly could be mistaken as a middle schooler with how he presented himself and even the way Y/N could hear him saying something about being a hero and saving the world from "the dark reunion." The pink-haired boy with green glasses looked mildly annoyed like he didn't want to be there, he was also the first person to notice that Y/N was there.

Wait didn't Toritsuka say I was meeting one person? Which one is it—

Y/N took one look at this group and was about to nope out.

It was too late though, since the pink-haired boy had already seen him caused Toritsuka to turn around and see him. Meaning, it was too late to do before anyone else noticed him. Y/N sighed and began to walk toward the group when suddenly it began to start lightly raining.

Everyone looked up confused and noticed that the once sunny day had now begun to turn dark and cloudy.

I don't remember the forecast saying anything about rain—

Toritsuka complained about getting wet but quickly introduced the group. The pink-haired boy he noticed first was Saiki, the one he was actually here for. The tall not with the mohawk and chin was Nendou. Finally, the boy who resembles a middle school was Kaido.

By the time he had swiftly told Y/N all their names it had started raining heavier and everyone had begun running toward the door to escape the rain now pouring down. Once they had gotten inside, however, they noticed that Y/N had managed to get almost no water on him, he was almost completely dry.

hmm.

"how come you have no rain on you?!" Kaido said in astonishment. "could it be... That you also have powers like me?! Don't worry my friend, I'll keep your secret, we heroes have to look out for each other" Kaido looked so genuinely happy, that Y/N couldn't bring himself to break the illusion and just smiled at him and nodded.