The suriviors find a strange cat

Courtney, Heather and Gwen was walking around looking for wood or sticks for the campfire as they didn't have any left.
Gwen then heard a strange noise coming from her left. She turned her head, it was getting closer.
Gwen was going to tell the other girls what she heard but they already knew, looking at the direction of the sound.
Gwen thought it was a threat until she saw a cat. Just a small gray tabby meowing for something.
"Aww so cute!". A voice came behind the girls.
Bridgette running towards the cat not a worry in her mind.
"Hey! Don't get near it! It could have ticks, or fleas, or worse rabbies!". Courtney said with alert in her eyes.
Gwen and Heather knew that could be wrong with animals especially outside cats on the island.
But already Bridgette was petting the gray tabby. The cat purring in response.
But then Bridgette looked in the cats fur and looked at the cat.
"I can't see any insects or signs of rabbies. We should keep it!".
Courtney looked her doubtfully.
"Well let's bring it to camp and check it. But bridgette your carrying it just in case it does have insects or rabbies".
Courtney, Gwen and Heather behind Bridgette and the cat beside her.
As they entered one of the camp houses, Gwen say Owen and Noah getting marshmallows, chocolate bars and crackers for smores.
Owen turned around.
"Oh hey guys! Find any- OMG you guys found a cat?! What a finding!". Owen said with happiness.
"Hey don't touch him! We need to double check if he has ticks, rabbies or other bad things". Bridgette said putting the cat down on a table. Courtney and Bridgette looked around the cat. The cat surprisingly didn't move just sat down looking at Duncan as he came in.
"Are you guys coming or what?". Owen still looking at the gray tabby with cuteness Noah reponsed instead.
"Yeah we're coming soon. Owen's just having his adorable moment with this strange cat Courtney, Gwen and Heather found". Noah then sat down.
Duncan then turned towards the cat with not a change of his expression.
The cat looking back at Duncan with also no expression.
"Welp l guess l we can keep this cat if it wants to stay with us! Cuz it's got no such things". Bridgette said.
Courtney taking a nod of agreement.
Gwen wasn't that interested in cats, so she sat down watching everyone.
Once everyone was down searching the cat one last time, the cat pounced down and walked towards Duncan with purr.
"Oh come on, seriously". Duncan said with a annoyed tone. "Welp were waiting for the smores so hurry up". Duncan hurried out, Noah following with the crackers them grabbing the rest from Owen's hands.

The cat still followed Duncan trying to rub through his two legs. Noah didnt even know the cat followed them until he sat down.
"I guess he likes Duncan". Courtney said coming outside, Gwen, Owen, Bridgette and Heather following.
"That could mean he's staying!". Bridgette said, sitting down next to Courtney.

"Oh hey Gwen". A voice came behind Gwen. Gwen felt just a bit startled as she didn't expect it.
It was Cody. Sat down next to Gwen with a smile. Gwen knew he had a crush on her but she never felt the same way.
"Hey Cody". Gwen said annoyed.
"Hey! Can someone get this cat off of me". Duncan interrupted the conversation. Everyone looked at Duncan then the cat.
The cat then sat down on his lap after going through he's legs with the cats tail up.
Bridgette got up walking towards the two. Bridgette then opened her hand with a cat treat.
"Come here, kitty kitty". Bridgette said adored by the cat.
The cat first ignored Bridgettes offer but then the cat came towards the treat with happiness.
The cat then ate the treat while sitting down.
"We gutta name this cat". Bridgette said petting the cats head.
"We should call it Luna!". Courtney said starting to cook up the marshmallow.
Alright another book because yea😁 hope u think it's good!!