(Y/N)s file.

Loading..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Welcome,
Sengoku
To the world military draft.

Load (L/N) (Y/N)s File?

Yes √ No

Loading
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Proceeding.

Basic info/stats
Name:(L/N) (Y/N)
Age:11→12
Devil Fruit: (not confirmed ???)
Current bounty:90,000,000
Current island: Dawn island

(warning its extremely dangerous to underestimate this child. we do not know what their fully capable of. we only know what their hometowns residents have 'happily' informed us.)

DF1. y/ns devil Fruit is highly unknown due to the fact that their not limited to one ability, and if they learnt how, they can swim.

DF2. They are also recorded to have extreme superhuman enhancements due to some unknown reason. Though it's speculated to have something involving their genetics.

The rest about their devil Fruit is currently unknown. Its suggested that someone gets sent to monitor them almost immediately, to get more information and hopefully use their power for the marine force.

It will surely take some convincing as kids will be kids but, we hope to take 'its' power for our own, as 'it' will surely skyrocket our marine forces power.

On another note they seem to not have family members and relatives, they are currently getting help from the town to survive with basic necessities, thanks to our agreement with the mayor. Due to currently not having anyone to depend on other than the towns folk, we're positive they are now easy to manipulate. The 'origin' plan to shape them into a lone child is a success. Now everything is beginning to fall into the main plan. All we need is for navy officers to offer to take (Y/N) in.

Note;
We still cannot tell the town of our plan with (Y/N). As that would result in the people of dawn island losing our trust, even if we make the idea of it sound innocent. So we are still using the excuse that vice admiral garp, is visiting his grandsons, and (Y/N), '(Y/N) being a potential grandchild'.

That's all we have now, information will be updated almost immediately when found. Rest assured Sir sengoku, (Y/N) will surely become one of your chess pieces soon.

Logout?

Yes √ No

-+-+++-+-+-+-+-

"I can't wait. For that cursed child to awaken and become a ancient weapon unlike..those failures who we call their parents."

+-+-+-+-+

A/N
Did you guys like this chapter?
Even tho it's really short.

Btw the marines are not helping (Y/N) they plan to manipulate (Y/N) into helping them, and practically use them.

:)