the last stand (god kill me)

On a ripe, hot summer day in the middle of battle, we can see our K2 roll through the waves, the captain rightly named Marck was giving his orders. But this ain't about him this is about one sailor who could. And this bastards name is johnny (look these are some standard ass names so please no flak)
Johnny or rightly nicknamed
"Ol Don Johnny" was sitting on a box counting the shells the main guns use. He does this every day and every minute. "Who gave him this job" you may ask, nobody as because everyone thought he was just a lunatic in battle and cant keep himself together so they gave him a bullshit job keeping count of the munitions.

Johnny: (its every day, i count. 1,2,3,4 all the way down to 300 rounds, every day i count, how many time you may ask, repeatedly. You'd think with the lack of combat that i may be around one of the guns, but sitting here counting. Its making me go mad. Every now and then i see something in the corner, couldn't be someone but sometimes it stands there looking as if interested in me or perhaps ready to kill. no matter, must get back to counting)

He sits there, poor boy. He lied about his age so he could fight not count, he is only 16 and his birthday is soon, its actually tomorrow but he wont know, that counting made him forget the time of day/month/year hell he forgot about his own family
But this day he will prove himself.

Some Guy(im a lazy fuck): captain LOOK!!!

Marck turns left from where he stands and see 3 destroyers, he sees one Aylwin, one Z-15 and one Frunze
(Basically this is war thunders combat through the crews eyes)

Marck: damn, all guns aim for the Aylwin!

The Aylwin because its closer and weaker, just kidding the weakest one here is the Frunze and i have all of war thunder navy players to back me up on that.

In another room there sits Johnny still counting and being mad.

Johnny: (now combat, if only i can join, but them firing them munitions makes my life harder, i could count how many times they fire but then there would be too much math, so i will wait until the end to re-count)

Johnny sits absurdly pissed but the combat seems to be getting worse.

On the deck Marck is panicking, 6 minutes ago the destroyers arrived, now two Z-12s have joined and some Mig fighter planes armed with bombes this isn't good.

Marck: both 120s aim for the Z-15, both secondary guns aim for the Frunze!!!

Just then they hear a sound, they look up to see a Ju-87 is diving on them with a 100 pound bomb.

Marck:(how did we not notice!) GET DOWN!!!

he yells, and some crew that heard dropped down. Now the bomb had just blown up the 1 secondary gun and the front main gun is damaged but still firing.

Johnny hears the shaking and also fell off the crate and he wonders...

Johnny: what the hell was that!!!

And he turns to the corner and sees the figure again, this time staying in place and not vanishing, the figure slowly points to the door, with a skeletal like hand and Johnny swears he saw what looked to be glowing red eyes, however he does his new task, pointed by this mysterious figure to fight once more.

He ran up to the deck and it was bad, at the corner of his eye he can see the captain sitting on the deck with his back on the wall, he is full of bullet holes, 5 in his legs 3 on his torso and a bullet mark on the side of his head, lucky bastard had a bullet ricochet off his skull

Marck: Johnny!!!

He yells out with what strength he has left, Johnny runs to him and gets down on one knee

Marck: Johnny, its bad *COUGH* real bad *cough COUGH* they took out most of o-our crew. Johnny when i die promise me this...

Johnny leans in (he doesn't talk much, only when he is alone or with someone very trusted)

Marck: when i die... Make sure to send all of them to a watery hell

Johnny with fire in his eyes, and a passion to fight stands up, he gives his captain one last salute and says to him

Johnny: i promise to send every one of those bastards to hell

Marck: heh.. Heh heh, i knew one day you would talk to me... Tell my kids i live them...

Marck before dying hands johnny his most prized possession, his saber. Passed down to every Marck in his family and his families most prized possession is in his hands

Johnny: sweet dreams dear friend, and tell ol Davy to make room in that locker for all of them sons of bitches

He runs off to a lone AA gun, he sees its gun crew sit dead in the seat with the munitions spent, so he grabs them and throws them off and reloads this great weapon

Johnny: (sorry friends for the rough fall, i will send them down so you may beat them pilot bastards)

He turns the gun and aims for the Ju-87 and starts firing, his accuracy is off because of how long he stayed out of combat but he shoots them down nonetheless

Johnny: 1

He turns his sights to a small group of Migs, around 3 to 4and starts lighting them up as they dive towards him

Johnny: alright three down, when you get to hell, tell em "Ol Don" sent ya

The other 2 swing around to a blind spot and light up the other AA gunner, it seems with the screams he heard the other gunners met there fate, the back main gun destroyed and the front one though damaged still firing at the remaining Z-12s. Well as the aircraft killed the other gunners, Johnny was aiming for the direction there coming in or rather the direction he thinks they are and dire at the 2 aircraft above him, he shoots down one more.

Johnny: (all thats left is you huh, give me a good time)

The Mig turns around and flies towards Johnny and starts firing, at the same time johnny fires. Johnny shoots him down but Johnny himself is injured from some bullets that struck him, the aircraft that has basically lost his engine started to "Kamikaze" into the K2, causing great damage.

The main guns stop firing and the fighting ceased all but for a few seconds, and what johnny see before him is a scary sight. The HMS Hood is now making its way towards the K2, its guns aimed at it, and a whole swarm of Ju-87s are advancing towards them, the few crew left that's clinging to mother Life witnesses something twisted in front of them, what they are seeing is Johnny laughing

Johnny: HAHAHAHA, THIS WILL BE OUR LAST STAND, AND I WILL GO INTO VALHALLA TO FEAST WITH THE ONES BESIDE ME!!!

What's left of the crew grew some inspiration off of him and decided to man the other operational weapons, even taking out Kar98s and there pistols to fire at both aircraft and Ship.

It has been just 2 minutes of fighting, the missed twice but surely this time it will hit, we took down at least 21 Ju-87s but there's still so many, the Hood fires once more and hits the K2, killing the crew below deck and flooding the ship, Johnny now mortally wounded falls of the gun and lays on the ground, the old and newer bullet wounds now taking a great toll on his body.

Johnny: s-sorry mom, sorry s-s-sister. I went against your wishes and went to fight... I will see you i-in the great heavens...

As he finishes what he says he starts coughing blood

Johnny: hopefully i am remembered...

And he dies... But that figure from before

Death: you have shown great bravery and promise... For you to die this early is a sin... I will send you to a world to fight once more... Don't disappoint me...

For Johnny he is dead but feels the weight on his body lighten... As if he is alive once more, what will happen in this new life.