My first rant chapter

(I am doing this to make up for the time i wasted when i could have been making a chapter but is having trouble thinking of a way to push the story, pls help me)

This rant is about the K2. Now you don't understand, the K2 im using is of War Thunder format so it is basically god, but one reader said "nothing can kill this son of a bitch" which is true... If the enemy wasn't bigger then a destroyer. Now the mutha fuckin K2 actually has armor compared to other destroyers and it has a good gun with shit tier shells, my biggest question i ask myself is
"Other then destroyer combat, what else is this fuckin thing made for, its definitely not land bombardment despite its ram full with HE, so what could it be" so other then for Destroyer combat i can say fairly that its built to be floating air denial. I know first hand in War Thunder when i was getting gangbanged by like 6 aircraft with rockets and bombs while also fighting 2 destroyers and 3 boats. Now i destroyed the targets on sea (took forever) but then i noticed after "huh, there is no AA firing, i know the AA gun crew isn't that good" because it hasn't been firing for a minute so i figured there out of munitions and what do you know, all the aircraft in the airspace and apparently aircraft that wasn't fighting me got wiped, im thinkin "what in the glorious god of fuck kind of drugs did my crew take before battle" apparently ALL OF THE DRUGS. Now if you really wanna rattle the enemy team and i mean REALLY RATTLE EM, then invite 2 more people, 3 if possible and all run the K2. i did this a few times and it turns out when your a K2 you are officially the prime target for everyone and there mothers now imagine the fear they would have when they see 4 of these magnificent, indestructible bastards, they will be shaking in there boots like all hell.

This is just a apologetic chapter of bullshit, i did it because i was late on my promise of the "30 or more readers and the next chapter is up" yeah well i actually flopped trying to make this damn chapter so if you can please give me ideas as to where to take the next chapter.