Part 3

All of them start packing and they get ready to go to the house. While traveling they realize that the area that they have reached doesn't quite look like a fancy beach house but a dark gloomy forest with a house that looks like it hasn't been used in the last century. But nevertheless They discard any negative thoughts and get out of the cars.

"Uh Eunwoo this doesn't look like a beach house-" micha

"Y-yeah I realized.." Eunwoo stutters.

"Oh who cares it might actually be fun, look on the bright side we have the whole house to ourselves, we can do a lot of fun activities" Jungkook

"Yeah lets just listen to kook and enjoy our stay here" Eunwoo

They open the door and see that the house looks much better inside than the outside and it's less creepy.

"Guys lets choose roommates! I'm going to pick Eunwoo." Yuqi

"Okay so I'll choose Jimin" Baekhyun

"I want micha to be my roommate" Jungkook and Taehyung said at the same time

"Uh ha-ha Jungkook remember what we spoke about" Taehyung

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot" Jungkook

"What did you guys talk about?" micha

"Yeah and why do you both want to be her roommate? I mean jungkook understandable but you taehyung" jimin questioned

"Actually you see micha and I are kind of thing now"

"OH MY GOD I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!" sooyoung

"Omg!!!!" jieun

"Wait seriously?" seugcheol

"Yes" micha

"ahhhh I'm so happy" daehyun

"Okay hold on.. Jungkook why did you want to share a room with cha" eunwoo

"Oh because she's my best friend you know we've always been close, also we are roommate's in general" Jungkook says while gritting his teeth.

After Jungkook's explanation everyone was beyond happy as there was a new relationship in the group they were super excited for the new couple. After few minutes of celebration they all chose their rooms and roommates.

They headed upstairs and each room had a view of the forest which was breathtaking. It was a sight to remember. They all started to unpack and get everything sorted out.

[Meanwhile]

"cha I'm going to shower, I will be back just now" Taehyung

"Okay no problem" micha

While micha unpacks hers and Taehyung's bags she hears a faint whisper that sounds like Taehyung calling her name so she walks to the bathroom door to ask him why he called her.

"Tae did you call me now, what happened?" micha

"Uh no I didn't, you're probably hearing things" Taehyung shouts

Micha brushes it off and decided to continue what she was doing. But a couple minutes later she hears the whisper again and it's louder this time, so she panics and calls for Taehyung again.

"Taehyung I really just heard you whisper my name, are you playing a prank on me?" micha

"micha i swear I never called you,you're probably hearing things" Taehyung

"Okay maybe your right I'm just over thinking" micha

"I really didn't whisper your name okay." Taehyung says coming out of the ensuite

"Now lets go down stairs and see what everyone is up too" Taehyung

As they both walk down stairs taehyung throws his arm around micha and they join the others for dinner.

"Ooh la la look who we have here Mr and Mrs Kim." Jimin said teasingly

"Yeah looks like we're going to be aunts and uncles soon" dahyun said wiggling her eyebrows

Meanwhile in the corner jungkook was hurting deep inside but he couldn't do anything as he loves his bestfriends and he was happy for them. They proceeded by eating and celebrating until midnight.After celebrating they all headed to their rooms all tired and ready to sleep for the night.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Eunwoo's POV

"yuqi did you hear that?" I ask yuqi my roommate if she could hear anything since I heard a faint whisper

"What are you talking about? Lets just go sleep eunwoo" yuqi

"Okay..." I say and went back to sleep brushing off whatever I thought I heard

Later on during that I couldn't exactly fall into a deep sleep but yuqi was fast asleep I didn't want to wake her up or disturb her since I was getting a bit bored. I suddenly wake up because I hear that whisper again, I looked over at yuqi and saw that she was still sleeping so I tried to go back to sleep, but before i could fall asleep i felt something tug on my leg I jolted up in shock.

End Of Eunwoo's POV.

Eunwoo saw that nothing was there and thought that everything was just playing in his mind. As he lays himself back down, something starts tugging on his leg again before he could scream be sees a figure above him, hands on his mouth preventing him from making a noise, as the moon shines into the room taking away some of the darkness, his eyes widen slightly he sees a glimpse of the person he also sees something shining in the dark he looks closely only to see a knife eunwoo tried calling out for yuqi but failed when he suddenly passed out.

[Next morning]

"AHHHH!!!!!!!"

A screamed echoed the house which startled everyone from their slumber. Everyone gets up in a rush to see who had suddenly screamed and why. Everybody rushed down to see something they never imagined they'd witnessed. Eunwoo hanging on the railing lifeless blood dripping from the railing and from his finger tips onto the wooden stairs. Everyone stands in shock the girls rushed to jieun as she was the one who saw eunwoo.

Everyone stands in there not able to move from the terrifying scene, they couldn't move an inch knowing that they just lost one of their best friends.

To be continued...