Part 17

1 Year Later..

After the incidents that happened over the past year, the group yet again decided it was best to officially split as they could see that they were drifting apart. Baekhyun was still looking for Jimin and he didn't lose hope, some of the others kept telling him it's been over a year and he should stop but he never did and with Daehyun she had messaged them on their friend group before the official split, saying she was never coming back and that she lied about losing her wallet so she could get away from them, they found it oddly strange but just brushed it of.

However, this time everyone still kept in contact with each other except for Daehyun, but the one thing that remained a mystery was that Jimin was still missing, they had just came to a conclusion that he did the same thing as Daehyun but Baekhyun didn't believe that and kept looking for him.

Seugcheol had moved to Japan to focus on himself, while Jieun went back to her hometown, as for micha, Taehyung and Jungkook the three of them are still pretty close and had moved back into their old apartment which they always shared with each other.

The others tried their best to convince Baekhyun that Jimin left without a trace even though the way he disappeared was eerie or somewhat scary, Baekhyun eventually decided to let it go.
-
-
-
-
"I can't believe he just ghosted us" micha

"Exactly like bro..." Jungkook

"What you guy's talking about?" Taehyung

"Seugcheol" Jungkook

"Ugh that dumbass" Taehyung

"I'm still in denial... How can he just disappear and not tell us" micha

"And he promised he'd message us everyday" Jungkook says pouting a bit

"let's not talk about him... He didn't care about us he probably just used Japan as an excuse to ditch us" Taehyung

"Yeah he's so unbelievable" Jungkook

"Anyways I'm going to the café down the street" micha

"Enjoy" Jungkook

"Bye love you" Taehyung

"Love you too bye... Bye Jungkook" micha said as she exited the house she walks down the street when she hears a ding from her phone. She opened it with a small smile on her face as she sees the message is from their group chat.

F. R. I. E. N. D. S ♡

Jieun unnie: wassup everyone!

Baekhyunnn: hey guys

Taetae ♡: wassup wassup

Kookie: heyy

Micha: heyy everyone

Kookie: how's everyone doing?

Jieun unnie: great but I miss you guys
:(

Baekhyunnn: I miss you guys too

Micha: I wish we still lived together and the others were here with us :(

Taetae ♡: yeah but look on the bright side we're all still keeping in contact with each other anddd when are we meeting?

Jieun unnie: soon hopefully..I know we said never to speak about him again but I miss seugcheol :((

Micha: we all miss him unnie but he basically betrayed us he left us..

Kookie: cha is right

Baekhyun: anyways I gotta go duty calls love u guys

Taetae ♡: love u too bro bye

Kookie: love Ya bro bye bye

Jieun: byeee loveee uuu

Me: bye khyun love Ya

Seen.

[Meanwhile]

"Why are you doing this"

"oh you know why"

"you promised... Y-you promised you'd leave me alone.. You'd leave them alone"

"Well I guess I lied.. You see seugcheol  he took everything away from me, EVERYTHING!!"

"you're a psycho"

Seugcheol said with his hands cuffed behind with the chains connected to the wall behind him, bruises all over his body from head to toe, blood dripping from his hair with a mix of sweat due to the amount of times he was hit on his head he looked half dead as if his soul was the only thing left and there was just a body. Blood oozed from every corner of his body, as the sweat mix's with the blood and drips onto the concrete floor where seugcheol laid chained up.

"oh yes I am a psycho for Micha you know after he betrayed me I just had this sudden urge to you know kill everyone hahaha" 

"but why we get that you liked her B-but this.... This is just sick" seugcheol 

"Hahaha you know what's funny.. Once I kill everyone... Including that son of a bitch Taehyung I'll have micha all to myself" 

"How sick can you be to even bring me here to the same house we all escaped from" seugcheol

"Well I guess I really am a psycho"

"I can't believe you did this.... You'll rot in hell for this...

"....jungkook" seugcheol

The end?