Chapter Nine: Terror and Mistaken Identity

Error's POV a few days later

I settle down in my spot in OuterTale, admiring the view from the cliff. Then I hear footsteps coming closer.

"Really Terror, this is really unbecoming of you to flee and waste time like this. I want my answers and I'm going to get them even if you don't like my methods."A voice says

I glance over, seeing a large stranger glowing a dark blue with a hint of silver shooting through them like electricity.

"Awww, you found a little jewelery? That's nice, dear. Now get over here."The stranger says

"Wh0 tHe fUcK aRe y0u?"I ask, getting my strings ready with one hand and sending a signal on my phone in my lap in the other.

Red chains whip themselves around my wrists and neck, locking tightly around my legs. I drop my phone and my strings fade, my arms no longer able to move.

"You should know that playing dumb won't help you. Now let's go, Terror."The voice says

I snap my fingers, firing a blaster at their face and trying to teleport away, but the chains prevent that. But I wasn't going to give in and the blasters continue to fire.

"Those things don't impact me. Now let's go."The stranger says, dragging me away with the chains

I get a knock on the head and my glasses fall off. I feel something trickle down the side of my head and frown.

Who the hell is this person? Who the hell is Terror and what am I getting stuck in their place for?!

5 minutes later, Nightmare's POV

Come on! Pick up!

"Hello, you have reached the voicemail of-"My phone repeats

"SHIT!"I snap, running through OuterTale as fast as I could.

I see a figure up ahead and smile a bit, thinking that Glitchy got away.

"Error, I got your alert! I-"I shout, then go quiet seeing the figure as I get closer

It's not Error. Close resemblance to him, but not him. He is missing an eye and he looks goopier, his clothes extending down to tentacles waving and hiding his feet. He has legs, but he has blue and black tentacles around them that hide them, almost looking like an octopus' body. I see this stranger picking up Error's phone and looking at it curiously while a tentacle spins his crown on the tip and another picks up his glasses. I frown, clenching my fists.

"Put those down now! What did you do to my Glitchy?"I snap, a tentacle going around his neck

He turns his head to me, looking very calm. Then he grins, prying my tentacle off of him and turning his back to me.

"O̷h̷ ̷p̷l̷e̷a̷s̷e̷,̷ ̷I̷ ̷a̷m̷ ̷j̷u̷s̷t̷ ̷p̷a̷s̷s̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷b̷y̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷f̷i̷n̷d̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷w̷r̷e̷c̷k̷a̷g̷e̷ ̷l̷e̷f̷t̷ ̷b̷e̷h̷i̷n̷d̷.̷ ̷I̷'̷d̷ ̷n̷e̷v̷e̷r̷ ̷h̷u̷r̷t̷ ̷h̷a̷l̷f̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷m̷y̷s̷e̷l̷f̷.̷.̷.̷.̷H̷m̷m̷m̷,̷ ̷l̷o̷o̷k̷s̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷d̷r̷a̷g̷ ̷m̷a̷r̷k̷s̷ ̷f̷r̷o̷m̷ ̷c̷h̷a̷i̷n̷s̷.̷.̷"He says, his voice glitching a bit.

"Who are you?"I ask

"T̷h̷e̷ ̷n̷a̷m̷e̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷T̷e̷r̷r̷o̷r̷,̷ ̷I̷ ̷c̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷f̷r̷o̷m̷ ̷a̷n̷ ̷A̷U̷ ̷w̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷E̷r̷r̷o̷r̷ ̷f̷u̷s̷e̷d̷.̷ ̷I̷ ̷a̷m̷ ̷g̷u̷e̷s̷s̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷a̷r̷e̷ ̷l̷o̷o̷k̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷h̷i̷m̷ ̷w̷h̷e̷n̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷r̷e̷f̷e̷r̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷G̷l̷i̷t̷c̷h̷y̷.̷"He says, checking the cliff that Glitchy loves sitting at.