𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳

Welcome to Petrichor, my theme shop!

This is an introduction to allow you to know the rules before ordering a theme from me! Some of the rules aren't necessary to follow, but are just kind things to do/keep in mind.

Rule One: Be kind! My themes are most definitely not the best, and I'm aware of that. However, if you aren't going to say anything nice about them, don't say anything at all- unless it's actual constructive criticism. If you don't like my themes, you needn't order from this shop. Also, be kind to me and others here. This rule should be a no brainer, so I don't expect anyone to break it.

Rule Two: Be patient! I may not be able to make your theme right after I get the request. I have a life and things to do outside of Wattpad, after all. However, I will try my best to finish all theme orders in an expedient manner. If you are patient, it helps me a lot, and it's just basic human politeness to be patient. So please, just wait for your theme patiently. I promise you it will come.

Rule Three: Be specific! Just like in my oneshot books, I want you to be specific with your form, so I know exactly what you want. If you don't understand a part of the form, please ask me so I can clarify it for you. If you don't fill out your form properly, I will not accept your order. So please do try to fill it out right and be specific with what you want!

Rule Four: Be respectful! Don't order a theme and shop hop. If you do, I will put you on a blacklist, and you won't be able to order themes from this shop ever again. If you order a shop, you have a maximum of two days to claim it, and you must use it for at least a week (7 days). I put time and effort into these themes, and it hurts to see people throw them away after a day of use, so please don't do that.

Rule Five: Be supportive! This rule isn't a necessary one, but a kind thing to do. If you enjoy my themes and this shop, please do support this shop with votes and comments! It means the world to me to see others enjoy my work, and it gives me motivation to continue working!

Well, that's it for the rules. I hope they were understandable! If you have any questions about the rules, please ask me!

If not, I hope you will support this shop by ordering from it! Have a lovely rest of your day!

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 (𝟓) 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!