𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴

Welcome to the forms chapter, where you can make your orders!

The first batch has four spots, but if you're a VIP, you can order even when the batch is closed, and you get one extra theme and cute gifs/photos of your fave idols when you order :)

Here's the list of VIPs:
JJ0NG-OST
mxffinyy
myoihrts
-C3NTURIES
S0BUNIEST
-sanacore
selarein
-moroseoris-
Mother_Atiny

If you feel that you deserve to be on the list, comment and I might add you! I probably forgot some people, and I deeply apologize if I have!

There's no one on the blacklist now, and there shouldn't be anyone there ever. I hope it stays that way.

Onto the forms section, the part you were actually looking for!

Your form can be as aesthetic as possible as long as it contains these bullet points in this order!

• your username
• your alias
• what theme template you want (you can mix and match templates, but i can't guarantee that they'll look good)
• (if you want a border) type of border and color
• what color you want your theme to be (if you want a colored filter)
• anything extra (messages to me or extra things you want in your theme)
• minimum of five tags
• (VIP ONLY) ult bias(es)

VIPS, if they want an extra theme, will fill out that form twice. If you don't want an extra theme, there's no need to fill out the theme twice.

Now, let's get on to the applications for batch one in the next chapter! If you have any questions about the forms, leave them here, and I'll do my best to respond to them quickly!