Part-1

With dawn, the city woke up once again...just like everyday!! The custom of waking up early in the morning after sleeping early was what everyone followed.

The sweet cuckoo voice wasn't new for anyone to hear as well!! But.... in spite of everything being the same, not everything was the same for Anu....Anusha Dhoni!! The sister of Mahendra Singh Dhoni!!

Still cladded in night dress, laying awake and looking out of the window, her eyes were devoid of any emotions.

And that's how Mahi found her when he silently opened the door of her room after reaching there. Sakshi was in her room as he sent her to get fresh.

But knowing his sister, he went back to the hall..and made some sound knowingly, bringing Anusha out of her melancholic life.

She sighed and descended down her bed. Making herself presentable enough, she let out a smile not knowing that she can't fool Mahi.

"Bhai!!", She exclaimed trying to show her enthusiasm but failed to do so when saw Mahi's eyes on her, making her hide her eyes from him.

"Bhabhi!?", She asked avoiding his eyes making him sigh.

"She is upstairs... getting fresh!! So, should you!! After breakfast, we need to reach the hotel...and I want you to accompany me", Anusha was living at one of their houses in Chennai where there was a match held. Mahi has come there to take her on tour...more than that to keep her company. She was stubborn enough to leave for Chennai but at least he can be there!!

Anusha knew her brother...so didn't force him further..and thus moved to get ready.

Sakshi got ready and with the help of house help, prepare their breakfast.

"Bua!! I missed you!! We will live together right?", Asked Ziva wrapping herself in her arms securely making Anusha kiss her hair.

"Sure Betu!!", She answered and hugged her more tightly.

Soon they reached the hotel...and as expected to Mahi, he was soon engulfed in the hug.

Anusha enters the hotel...and as always the bug bunny who was wandering in the hall just jumped on him, making Anusha widen her eyes.

Though, she have heard about him, but due to her busy life, she never met anyone.

She never got to meet anyone while living with him...but now, when she is finally free from his clutches, she can roam around..!! But along with that, she realised the trauma she is into!! Will it let her move forward!?

Mahi wasn't unaware about her pain but she isn't yet ready to start a new life yet...and hence..he decided to give her time!! However..her keeping her pain to herself is what breaks his heart. The girl he always saved from every pain or hardship is now suffering but isn't Sharing anything from her Bhai... the same Bhai with whom she couldn't even keep a secret!!

"I missed you Bhai!!"

"I missed you too Cheeks!", Mahi ruffled his hair. Virat separated from the hug..and looked sidewise..only to find a girl of his age standing there, with a wide smile.

But that's not what grabbed his attention. It was her eyes....!! Her eyes were like the ocean..no one can fathom the depth of it. However, it was Virat...who somehow saw the pain behind that smile...that pain which lessened the glint of her eyes. Her beautiful brown orbs were lacking the shine in them.

"I want to see her smile...to know how her eyes will glisten when she smiles!!", He thought.

But then his eyebrows frown realising what he was thinking.

"Umm...Hey!!", Anusha greeted little awkwardly as she had forwarded her hand but Virat was too lost to respond.

"Where are lost Virat!?", Asked Rohit from sidewise only to make Virat realise that Mahi Bhai has gone to meet the juniors.

"Vi!!", He heard Rohit's soft voice and looked at him.

"Can you smile now!? Finally, the one you wanted to see for years, is in front of you!! And you.. aren't even reacting!! At least leave her hand!!", Virat jerked away her hand, he was still holding, hearing the whisper of Rohit in his ear.

Anusha looks at them weirdly.

"Nothing!! Ise kho jaane ki bimari hai!! Saalo se...kabhi kisi ki pics me..kabhi usme!!", He said in typical style making Virat pinch him.

"Aww!! Wth!!"

"Of course..go to hell!! Don't pay attention to him!! He keeps uttering rubbish!!", He said to Anusha who smiles awkwardly, when Mahi again appears.

"Anu!! Go to the room with Sakshi!! I will join u later!!", He said making Anusha nod..However, she could still feel his eyes piercing her head. But she avoided it, went away....not hearing the long sigh escaping his mouth.

Hey guys! I am back with a book! I had published this earlier but lost the plot of the story! I decided to start fresh with the book!

Hope you guys like it!!!!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

Messy_bird Thank you so much for this part❤️