𝘼 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙣 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟭)

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝"

"𝙐𝙨 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙤𝙨 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧"~

<><><><><><><><><><><>

{Pov. 3 person.}

It was just another ordinary day in Megapolis. The weather was beautiful as always, many white clouds were flying in the sky and the sun was warming the earth. (Y/N) had just finished her day shift at the bakery, after counting the money she said goodbye to Mr. Cheng and headed towards Pigsy's Noodles.

The road from the bakery to the restaurant was not long, you could easily get there in a few minutes with a leisurely step. (Y/N) was heading towards the diner and after a short time she arrived at the place. She went inside to see that almost no one was there. No one, of course, except Tang, who was telling MK more stories about the Monkey King and Pigsy, who was cooking food in the kitchen.

Not wanting to interrupt the story, the witch walked past them with a gentle wave of greeting and entered the kitchen to see the demon's pigs who were cooking the noodles.

- Good afternoon, Pigsy. - (Y/N) greeted, placing her bag on the table and sitting on a nearby chair. The man stopped cooking for a moment and turned to the young woman.

- Hi (Y/N)! How was it at work? - asked Pigsy, going back to cooking. He took a knife from the rack and started slicing the vegetables. 

- The usual, my friend. - said the tired green haired - Every day I have the impression that there are more and more customers.

- I'm not surprised, Mr. Cheng's bakery is the most popular in the entire Megapolis. Especially since you started working there. - said the demon. She sighed. 

- First one, Pigsy, Mr. Cheng's bakery is the only one in town, and secondly, I'm sure it was just as popular before I arrived.

- Nonsense! - shouted the piglet throwing a piece of carrot at the girl's head. (Y/N) didn't care and just kept staring at him. -  'I've known Mr. Cheng forever, and believe me, his business has never been better than it is now. Your pastries are the best in the world.

- Haha! You're exaggerating, Pigsy.  

The witch laughed, taking out her phone (which she got from Mei, because it turned out that her scroll was broken and could not be repaired) and headphones to listen to music. She put them in her ears and started listening to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance". Pigsy continued to say something, but she ignored him and fell into the song's arms.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/N):

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Caught in a bad romance

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Caught in a bad romance

Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah

Roma, roma-ma