𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙚

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝"

~"𝙐𝙨 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙤𝙨 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧"~

<><><><><><><><><><><>

{POV. 3 Person}

After finishing her shift at the bakery, (Y/N) headed to Pigsy's Noodles. She sat down next to Tang, who was eating noodles as usual, without paying for them, of course. In front of her stood MK and Mei, who were watching the advertisement on the TV with bated breath.

Once a year, this city becomes more than a city. Once a year, these streets... become more than streets. This year... the winner will become... immortal!

The camera cut and zoomed out to show a giant peach-shaped trophy. The commercial ends and MK and Mei hold their breath.

- A Peach of Immortality! - MK said delightedly with twinkling stars around him. A similar reaction could be seen from Mei.

- Uh, Peach of what now? - Pigsy asked confused, crossing his arms and raising one eyebrow.

MK and Mei gasped in outrage upon hearing that Pigsy didn't know what Peach of Immortality was. Then they started explaining to him what it was, but since their voices overlapped, Pigsy didn't understand a word. (Y/N) sweatdropped seeing such a reaction from the teenagers, she had never seen them so moved by something. Tang cleared his throat and interrupted their conversation.

- If you'll allow me. Legend says there is a sacred field of trees which grows in the , protected by the themselves. Every few thousand years, these trees bring forth the Peaches of Immortality. Against the wishes of the Heavenly Host, the Monkie King took them all, making himself immortal!

After Tang finished telling the story, MK and Mei had excited expressions on their faces. While Pigsy and (Y/N), were confused.

- Hold up. I thought Monkey King was already immortal. - Pigsy said. (Y/N) nodded, agreeing with him, then added.

- Besides, do we just ignore the fact that Monkie King, Great Sage, Equal to Heaven King, stole the peaches for his own greedy desire to be immortal?

- Piggy! (Y/N)! You're missing the point! Whoever wins this race will...

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Demon Bull King's fortress, Red Son talked to his parents, Princess Iron Fan and Demon Bull King.

- Live forever! - Red Son finished explaining with a sly smile on his face. He held a poster promoting the upcoming race. His expression fell when he realized neither of his parents were listening to him. - A-Are you two even listening?!

- Uh... something about peaches? - PIF said casually, looking at her nails. Then she looked at her son, taking a step towards him. - Look, your schemes are quaint, but I never much cared for stone fruit.

- But... the peaches are powerful! - Red Son said incredulously, not fully understanding his mother's words.

- Like the was powerful? Why don't you just run along, hmm? - PIF pointed to the Bull Clones who were using tools to dig out a large crate with a skull that was glowing an icy blue color. Not far from them, DBK sat on a throne. He had anger written all over his face and his eyes glowed the same color as the chest. - Can't you see Mommy and Daddy have important business with an ancient power source.