Chapter 37 ♠️ Untrustworthy Sources

☠︎⚐︎ ☼︎☜︎💧︎🕆︎☹︎❄︎💧︎

"Ugh, what would even have a result?" He thought for some time before writing:

💧︎☜︎✌︎☼︎👍︎☟︎🖳︎ ✡︎📭︎☠︎

...

...

...

📂︎ ☼︎☜︎💧︎🕆︎☹︎❄︎

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N" The jester softly said to himself, clicking on the only result available upon searching your name. It brought up a massive document written in that forsaken font that immediately caused a headache on Jevil simply by seeing it pop up "Are you kidding me?" He said in disbelief, "It's gonna take ages to decipher this! This!".

He sighed before scrolling down the long document, looking for anything in bold or italic, something worth remarking, if he could even notice when that font was in bold or italic. "Tsk" He said, annoyed "I hate this guy". He groaned, closing said document and walking away from the screen, causing the keyboard to disappear for some unknown reason.

He leaned against your bedroom door, watching the now black screen, he couldn't figure out if the screen was off, just with a black background, or showcasing something far more important. The jester heard a faint but noticeable noise pattern, footsteps that got louder as well as closer, he looked around the room before sliding underneath the bed, the blanket on it reaching the floor, minimizing the danger of getting caught.

He heard the door open, allowing access to the well-known scientist. He wouldn't have been able to recognize him under normal circumstances, he had never seen him in his true original form, he was used to the tar looking mass he used to be in his ghost like form. He only figured it was him since no other living creature, if you could even call them living anymore, moved with that decision and speed.

A small sigh was heard "How does this world even connect to the lightners'? It would seem a sort of portal is needed, but it feels far away, or inaccessible. Documents haven't helped me either, it looks like the job of being in charge of important papers or the kingdom's administration didn't do a very good job, there isn't a single study or book regarding the matter." It felt like the only thing Jevil agreed with Gaster was that Rouxls didn't do a good job "Oh what I would give for a decent piece of information" He whined before exiting the room, not bothering to leave the door closed.

Once the footsteps were far enough to not be heard Jevil made his way out of his hiding spot, he realized Gaster's reason to come here must've been for retrieving the screen. Jevil thought for some time what his choices were: it was obvious he was cornered and most of the odds, to not say all of them, were against him. "Info for the lighteners' world? Why you ruined every chance you had!" He laughed to himself "That info isn't written, it's spoken" He finished his thoughts out loud. "And turns out I know that info" He snickered.

The game was set, Gaster needed that information in order to get out of this place and go to his original world, dimension, timeline or wherever he wanted to go. Ironically enough, the only people who know about the lighteners who can tell him about them are Seam and Jevil, also known as the only people left who are 'alive', sort of. 

Jevil knew what he had to do, but he also understood the consequences and risks it brought along with it. He had to reach a compromise with Gaster, he would offer him the info and he would leave this world and everyone in it alone, along with bringing you back.