Chapter 1

A/N this is just what I hope might happen in btsv so enjoy the first chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you" Miles asked in a shaky voice.

The mask slowly slipped of the prowlers face

"I'm Miles Morales" The prowler said"But you,you can call me the prowler."

The prowler, slowly lifted his mechanized fist to the side of Miles head. The prowler just stared at him. Miles found himself looking back with fear in his eyes as he slowly raised his finger to the chain. As soon as his finger connected with the chain a small crackle of electricity sparked from his fingers.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just kill you now" The Prowler said.

"Because my Dads gonna die" Miles blurted out. 

"And why should that be my problem" The prowler said clearly not caring.

"Because if you had a chance to save your Dad you would do it, I've already lost my Uncle I-I can't lose another loved one"Miles pleaded.

The prowler seemed shocked but still didn't move. That was until he saw a blue light out of the corner of his eye. 

"What is that" The Prowler asked.

"If you won't let me leave then I'll just have to escape" Miles said with a slight smirk.

The electricity grew bigger and the Prowler raised his fist but it was to late the chains around Miles exploded sending the prowler skidding back and Aaron flying into the wall. 

"How did you do that" The Prowler asked.

"Its one of my skills of being Spider-Man" Miles said "Listen I need your help there is an entire Spider society looking for me and I'm just tryna save my Dad"

The Prowler looked at Aaron.

" Although I don't trust him if there is an entire society after him we may as well help him ecape but after that were done. After all Miles he is basically your brother" Aaron said.

The two Miles looked at each other.

 "Please don't start calling us brothers"  they both said at the same time.

Aaron laughed a little before turning away.

"So I don't really want to know how you got here but if I'm gonna help I'm gonna need to know more about the spider society thing" Miles-Prowler said.

"Right, so basically there is this massive base in one of the earths I've kinda lost track of how many they are" Miles said with a nervous chuckle."And basically Spider-man is where you can get more strength you can climb walls with your bare hands and yeah. Theres an entire society of them. There leader is Miguel O'Hara a real nut crack who thinks him impersonating a dead version of himself in his old universe is the same as me saving my Dad from a very evil villain who can destroy anything, anyway when I tried to leave they put me in this cage thingy until I used my electricity to get out. Literally everyone was chasing me including... two of my closest...friends. I manged to escape everybody but Miguel pinned me down on a train thing and that's when I found out my closest friends didn't tell me that my Dad was going to die. I eventually managed to escape and I ended up here by going through this magic portal thing." 

Miles-Prowler was shocked to hear that his closest friends would just betray him like that.

"How did you end up here" Miles-Prowler asked "And the short version please"