4.

2nd Person P.O.V

A few years; as in 7 years had passed. You and Pavitr become pretty good friends. You guys hung out on a daily basis. Although you were enrolled into a different school, you both always made time for each other and even helped with homework.

Just 2 years ago, you found out that Pavitr started taking Bharatnatyam(a classical dance form) classes. Now you know how he could position himself so much so as to balance himself in air, along with the forms he made with his body while swinging. He was also able to be more relaxed and didn't walk stiffly anymore. It definitely pleased you, but you couldn't tease him anymore; because you always did. But you still found moments to remind him of his childhood.

Your hair grew pretty long, it reached to about your waist now. You grew taller and so did Pavitr; although he was just slightly taller than you. He never stopped teasing you about it. He even called you "Chhoti bacchi(little girl)" for a whole week, but then he got lectured by his mother; who somehow found out about the teasing. After that, he had completely forgotten he even called you that. What a gentleman.

Moving on, Parth and Shrishti got engaged a few months back. You could only give them a drawing of their happy moments, they were still pleased nevertheless.

You were also able to move out of the orphanage and live in your own apartment. It was a birthday gift from Parth and Shrishti— who were obviously going to pay for your expenses. Let's just say you couldn't be happier. You had hid the fact that you were an orphan from Pavitr and he practically never got to know

Your middle school life was pretty average, you made a few friends, tried to keep a good reputation, and remained neutral on any type of debate. You were also average in studies except (favorite subject/s), you always topped it. The school took you on a few trips here and there, one of which was where you visited a 'Hero Museum'. It was pretty cool seeing all the historical heroes, popular heroes and of course, spider-man.

And of course, 7 years without any destruction? Absolutely not.
Once when you were casually eating your lunch, boom. An explosion. Apparently the villain who did that had a grudge on one of the teachers and decided, "Oh, I'm gonna blow up their school! I love arson!"
Thankfully, a few heroes; along with Parth, arrived to the rescue. You can guess what happened next.

Now then, enough flashbacks.
Timeskip to now, you are currently preparing for your exams. You have one tomorrow of SSt(history, economics, geography, civics aka Social Science/Studies).
You haven't prepared one bit and don't want to either.
Here comes someone knocking at the door of your apartment. Who could it be?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Your P.O.V

Knock, knock.

'Seriously, what now?' I thought. Can I ignore it?

Knock, knock, knock.

'..Again? Why can't she just leave me alone for once.. '
You see, there's this neighbour I have. She always makes me run errands for her. She is kind of old. And being the good citizen I am— maybe, I help her out.
Lately the errands have been getting out of hand. I just did one for her, to bring her 10 grocery bags to her apartment; from the ground to the 4th floor, no elevator. Woman, how do you even get 10 huge bags inside that small car of yours anyway?

Knock, knock, knock, slam.

'That's it.' I unwillingly get up from my comfy bed and head towards the door.

"What do you want now, wom-" I say, irritated as I open the door.

"(Y/N)! Hey! Hi!" Pavitr says, cutting me off right as the door opens. He welcomes himself inside my apartment, like he always has.