7.

Your P.O.V

"Are you okay, miss?" He asked, in an uncomfortably deep voice, lending out his hand towards me.

"Should I be?" I replied— or more like questioned him back as I grasped his hand, pulling myself up and . This situation was certainly amusing and there's no way I'm ever letting go of this. 

". . .Nevermind you probably aren't. Anyways! Do you need to go the hospital? Is your leg broken? How about feet? Arm? Should I call the police? Ambulance? Anything?!" He asked, frantically flailing his arms around as he spoke, making it seem like it's a very big deal when you get your house broken into and attacked and a hero dressed in a very cheap version of a spider-man suit comes to save you, which it probably is but really, who cares? I mean, personally, I feel like the one in a million right now which is awesome.

"Food." 

". . . . .Huh?" 

"Food. Dinner. Give me back my dinner or buy me some." I said, never taking my eyes off of his masked face. Oh, how I would've absolutely loved to see his expression. At the very least, I could tell he was definitely sweating.

"That's. . .uhm," He paused, his hands quickly making their way down to the side of his non-existant pockets to check for some money. "I don't have any money right now, uhm-"

"Alright then, buy me dinner tomorrow, make it as a payment for ruining my apartment." I nodded, looking solemn as I slowly— excruciatingly slowly, made my way to my bed. "I guess I'll be sleeping hungry tonight. Mind cleaning up for me?" I sighed, looking even more depressed. Even if I was teasing him and all, my precious scrambled eggs— which I worked so hard to make, literally flew over my face and is probably all around my house like glitter, and I didn't even get to take a damned bite.

"I-I will! Don't you worry, (Y/- I mean, miss! I'll clean this up in no time!" He exclaimed in the same fake deep voice of his, already dragging the now unconscious green dinosaur-gorilla thing. Free is always good.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I stood infront of my moderately broken mirror, braiding my hair into two. It was the early morning, which meant school, which meant socialising and learning the same old stuff. Now, braids were only necessary for people who had long hair, at least reaching beyond the shoulder. That explains why Gayatri can go without them, and now I really want to chop my hair off. Why does every Mumbattan school need two braids? 

Anyway, 'spider-man' left my house squeaky clean, I should really hire him! But that'll have to wait for now, I really can't afford to meet him again and possibly have my apartment destroyed, again. Anywho, I now stood infront of the door in my ironed uniform and polished shoes, my hair oiled and braided into two, my backpack over my shoulder and keys in hand. With a final sigh, I twisted the door knob open and headed outside and locked my door— can't have any more green dino's welcoming themselves in, you know? 

A few minutes in on my walk to school, trying avoid each and every stare I received for stepping outside of a broken apartment, I strided on the footpath and focused on my way ahead, careful to avoid the street dogs and bikers that broke the law and still never got arrested. 

"(Y/N)! Hey, (Y/N)! Wait for me!" Someone shouted from a distance, but by the sense of familiarity in their voice and words, of course, it had to be Pavitr. I shook my head and smiled before turning around, only to be tackled by him in a tight hug. 

"Woah, woah. Easy there!" I said as my arms wrapped around him as well, reciprocating the hug before gently pushing him away.

"Are you okay? I saw your house, it was all in shambles!" He exclaimed, his hands grabbing onto my shoulders as he shook me around, seemingly extremely worried. His eyes held a concerned, yet also gulity glint in them, and I knew exactly why. My hand reached out to pat his shoulder to somehow stop him from making me dizzy.