Req. N1. Tiring Easter.

For Loradd24

For Loradd24

3rd face Pov

"So ladies. Today is Easter. Let's make it more fun." - Scott said.
"What are you talking about?" - Evan asked.
"I found some interesting games on the enternet for the Easter holiday. I have researched and selected the ones you should like." - Scott said, holding up a white list.
"Yay. Games." - Darryl said, clapping his hands.
But Alexa (it's me, guys) did not say anything, and lowered her head as if from resentment.
"Umm, Alexa? Are you okay? It's like you're not happy with Scott's idea." - Brock said.
Alexa raised her head sharply, and saw that everyone was looking at her.
"W-what? N-no no. What are you talking about? N-nobody says i don't like it." - Alexa said.
"Are you sure? You stutter in the every sentence." - Karl said.
"Listen. Leave my sister alone. Scott, what's first on the list?" - Evan said.
"The first one we have... Easter makeup. It's... Umm.. You need to paint your faces a bit with Easter elements." - Scott said.
"Paint drawings of Easter eggs or bunnies on faces? Maybe i can do it. Although i do not have face painting paints." - Alexa said.
"What the fuck is this?" - Foolish said.
"Language, Foolish!" - Darryl said.
"These are special paints. People paint makeup on their skin." - Alexa said.
"I guess we won't waste time on this makeup." - Evan said.
"But i can only draw the noses and mustaches of bunnies. And i can draw with my usual lipstick. One second." - Alexa said as she ran away.
Fifteen seconds later, she returned with three lipstick colors.
"Evan. Darryl. Choose your color." - she said.
The guys chose colors.
"How to do it?" - Darryl asked.
"Easily. Look." - Alexa said.
She painted the tip of Chris's nose and drew three small mustaches on the sides.
"Here we go." - she said as she walked away.
"Oh. Nice. Guys, get your faces ready." - Evan said.
As a result, the trio also painted the faces of everyone else, and then each other.
"I think the makeup is done." - Evan said.
"I will count it. Next up... is.. An Easter egg decorating contest." - Scott said.
"I recommend putting Alexa as a judge of the contest. She's a master artist." - said Quackity.
"Come on, Big Q. I also want to participate. Plus maybe... Evan paints a couple eggs with Homer Simpson's faces. Darryl can draw his dog's head. The rest... can draw a flower, or a bunny's heads, or paint an egg some colors. But no dicks on the eggs!" - Alexa said, pointing the last sentence with a sterm finger.
"Woah woah. Why did you decide that we will draw this?" - Wilbur asked in shock.
"No. You won't do that, i believe you. But some of Evan's husbands, Tyler or Brian, can easily do that." - Alexa said.
Everyone looked at Tyler and Brian.
"Whaheheh. No i do not." - Tyler chuckled.
Brian just snored.
"The two of you at Scribble.io used to do that a lot." - Alexa said pointing her finger.
As a result, everyone painted the egg in different colors and patterns. Evan, on the advice of his sister, painted one face of Homer on two eggs. And Darryl drew Lucy's face, which made egg cute.
"Phew. It was tedious but fun. What's next, Scotty?" - David said.
"Since you guys are tired, luckily the last one on the list is... Easter egg hunt!" - Scott said.
"Aargh. I'm already tired because of the competition. I'm not in the mood to look for eggs." - Tyler said.
Everyone agreed.
"Since we are all tired, i recommend quickly finding at least a few eggs throughout our yard. And our girs will do it." - Scott said.
A & E & D: "WHAT??"
"Why us?" - Darryl asked.
"We are also tired like you." - Evan said.
"Sit on the couch while the guys spread the eggs around the yard. Among them are eggs painted at the contest, chocolate eggs and plastic eggs with a sweet surprise inside. We don't pick the winner." - Scott said.
The girls sat on the couch. A few guys took a few of each and ran outside. A few minutes later they returned. They picked up the girls, gave them little baskets, and took them outside.
"Come on come on, girls. Find them. At least a little." - Scott said, clapping his hands.
The girls rushed into the loose. They quickly looked around and abruptly grabbed the eggs. Time 3-4 minutes. The girls returned out of breath. Alexa found two chocolate eggs and four plastic eggs. Evan has two real eggs and one plastic egg. Darryl has three chocolate eggs and one real egg.
"Easter egg hunt - completed!" - Scott said.
The girls sat on their knees from exhaustion. Boyfriends picked them up.

☝️ Picture by Loradd24